Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Fusion Cores To Mods To Get Them To A Predetermined Value

Dark5eiD

To my knowledge there is no good way to do this, if you know of a way please let me know. i have mods i only want to level up so many bars. example; blindrage or what have you. also some times you only have room in a build for a few more pts so you can only put a few bars into a mod you really want to use. what i am asking for is when you are adding fusion cores to a mod have an option there to say how many bars you want to power the mod too and then select by fusion cores so it knows what to use to get the mod to that level. even when you get the mod to the level you want you will always waste a few more cores over unless you sit there and go back and forth adding the cores to find the exact amount. waste of time.

At the moment i find myself guessing when selecting fusion cores 30 cores, nope not enough, ok 35, nope not enough, then you go 40 and you are a few too many. every time you do this you have to start over by re clicking the fusion core and re entering a number in. seems very silly. would be soo much easier to select the fusion core and select the level at which you want the mod to end up at. again if there is away to do this already please let me know as i havent found one.. thank you

You can do that, just not with fusion cores. When you default to fusion cores the game guesses "oh man, alright you're in a hurry and want maximum benefits for minimal effort and time. Here's your max rank mod." 

Not to say that system can't or shouldn't change. It just is what it is.

You can do that, just not with fusion cores. When you default to fusion cores the game guesses "oh man, alright you're in a hurry and want maximum benefits for minimal effort and time. Here's your max rank mod." 

Not to say that system can't or shouldn't change. It just is what it is.

like i mentioned, i dont want max ranked. maxed rank is nice to have and i do use it, but i am talking about lets say blindrage. i only want 8 bars in it instead of 10. huge pain in the &#!. especially when you get higher than 6 on a 10 bar mod. not fun at all.

like i mentioned, i dont want max ranked. maxed rank is nice to have and i do use it, but i am talking about lets say blindrage. i only want 8 bars in it instead of 10. huge pain in the @$$. especially when you get higher than 6 on a 10 bar mod. not fun at all.

I get that, I was just saying that I think the intent of fusion cores was for quick convenience. But considering that's practically the only way I fuse mods now, I'd like the system to allow for more fine tuned fusion using cores.

This is a very frustrating issue.

When I click on "fusion cores" (and also "duplicates" !) for a fusion, I would like to see a pop up showing something like :

What rank do you want to reach ?

- rank 1 (1 duplicate | list of auto-selected cores)

- rank 2 (3 duplicates| list of auto-selected cores)

- rank n (greyed out if I don't have enough duplicates and cores)

And then you click on the one you want.

Also, when a mod is installed on a matching polarity, I want to be able to upgrade it ! Right now it ignores the polarity...

Edited by Lluid