Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colouring Event Emblems

Institute-Marksman

Havent thought about it either and i like it but i would probably not be able to enjoy it since i have to carry my Grandmaster Emblem on the same arm... DE DAMNIT! ALLOW ME TO USE IT ON THE RIGHT ARM! -..-

Not the wrong arm? :3

One energy color or multiple?

I think one would be enough. All of the emblems are single color already, so it would make sense to have them stay that way. 

Also thinking about it now, I doubt that old emblems would get this feature (were it to be implemented) because every day a smaller percentage of the player base would be able to make use of it on them. It would be a waste of time for DE. 

Havent thought about it either and i like it but i would probably not be able to enjoy it since i have to carry my Grandmaster Emblem on the same arm... DE DAMNIT! ALLOW ME TO USE IT ON THE RIGHT ARM! -..-

Then its a matter of where you'd rather brag about: Being Grandmaster, or having lived through an event. My oldest one is the Sacrifice Emblem of the Gradivus Dilemma.

I think I already wrote an article about this - mainly allowing the coloring of monochrome emblems - also in case of clan emblems. When you upload it, you can decide if it's allowed to color it - then it takes energy color and the image is turned grayscale from the get go.

Wouldn't be hard and would really help people who don't like it when their clan logo looks out of place with their energy color on the frame.

Then its a matter of where you'd rather brag about: Being Grandmaster, or having lived through an event. My oldest one is the Sacrifice Emblem of the Gradivus Dilemma.

Sacrifice? YOU FOOL! I have the loyalty one, but my oldest is Sling Stone. *Humble Brag*

Sacrifice? YOU FOOL! I have the loyalty one, but my oldest is Sling Stone. *Humble Brag*

Fool? I'd rather have the Grineer Empire remain this size at the cost of a few Tenno, then allow it to grow.

I stand by my decision. But no hard feels to you :D

(Greedy Dog!)

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Yea, I will only like them if they are fully customizable. I know we will be able to change their position, but Im talking about their size.

Steve demo'd stretching them, rotating them, scaling them, AND rotating them in Devstream 38.