Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transporter Costs Are A Little High.

(PSN)jwernecke

I personally feel that 350 oxium per pad is ridiculous. What purpose does oxium even serve in this case? The pad sits on the floor so lighter weight seems a moot point. Its not like Zephyr that is supposed to be super light, very agile, ect. It made sense there. Oxium doesn't drop in quantities of 50-100 at a time like others do. The best you can hope for is Baal, Europa with about 15 oxium per data terminal usually ending with between 40-60 per run. If that resource has to stay then I say it needs to be reduced to 50-60 per transporter pad. Thank you!

The costs for all decor in the Dojo scales with clan size, so the contribution per person stays the same (just about at least) regardless of clan tier. 

Lol, rather the number of contributors stays the same xD But I'm digressing.

I agree that so much Oxium for one pad is too high but I guess it's something normal than unique, awesome things are expensive because you are going to get them anyway.

I'm feeling ya'll on this matter. Check out my post on the Tier Exploit https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/331894-tier-exploit/#entry3733746

I think DE should give the Downgrading/Upgrading Tiers a second look with the placement of certain rules. That way we aren't dealing with factors of dead clans, but cheaters who try to exploit it.