Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For When U15 Hits.

FreshShockwave

This is an idea I've had for a while and would like to share. It's been made clear there will be a LOT of mods at the start of U15. This is my suggestion.

Make new mods untradable for a week or so after the update hits.

Why?

Well...

1: People will know how much they worth, where and how much they drop before they waste plat.

2: It will stop the market for them to get completley dilly-dally for a while.

3: It encourages players to get them themselves, not just buy them instantly from other people.

This is merely a suggestion. Feel free to leave feedback.

That would be good. But sellers simply scam buyers when new mods come out. Look at Bite. People wasted 800p on it because they didn't realise it really was not that hard to get.

Their stupidity led them to that waste. Those monkeys simply have to learn the hard way and paves the way for cheaper prices. Someone has to take the fall.

Edited by Jinryusai

That would be good. But sellers simply scam buyers when new mods come out. Look at Bite. People wasted 800p on it because they didn't realise it really was not that hard to get.

I'm all for protecting people from scammers, however, someone buying a mod for 800 plat because they were impatient isn't really a scam, especially less than a week after the mod was introduced. Think of it as a lesson to the impatient.