Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigils Vs Ninja Theme

7grims

No, im simply saying i dont like ppl who just give ignorant blunt replies like the one you made, its was zero contribution to the topic.

No, it wasn't a bad reply.

Cosmetics are entirely subjective. Not everyone is going to like all of them. Saying that you think they should be changed to something else just because you don't like them is ridiculous.

Cosmetics are entirely subjective. Not everyone is going to like all of them. Saying that you think they should be changed to something else just because you don't like them is ridiculous.

Wasn't talking AT ALL, about the topic of this tread, ONLY to your bad reply, and yes it was a very bad reply.

It is the same reply ppl use when others say bad about dark sectors "what you don't like them? then don't play them"

Those kinda replies add nothing to the conversation.

Wasn't talking AT ALL, about the topic of this tread, ONLY to your bad reply, and yes it was a very bad reply.

It is the same reply ppl use when others say bad about dark sectors "what you don't like them? then don't play them"

Those kinda replies add nothing to the conversation.

Dark sectors are a game mode. Game mode =/= cosmetic.

You do realize that you can make them smaller and even position them on your frame's body right?

Yes I do realize that :(

Too bad i cant control my eyes to not see other ppl huge and bright ugly customizations.

I feel its gonna make the game very weird, but sadly I'm alone on this quest, no ones agrees with me :/

Edited by 7grims

Too bad i cant control my eyes to not see other ppl huge and bright ugly customizations.

Okay, so again the problem is that you don't like the way they look and therefore want them taken out.

Again, don't like them don't wear them.  The end.  You don't get to remove them from the game.

Everybody wants to walk around in nasty-&#! sweaters in the fall?  Don't think it's fashionable?  Don't wear.  Want everybody else to stop wearing them and stores to stop selling them?  Too bad.

And yes, you did compare Sigils to rape and war.  You cited them specifically as reasons why "don't like it, don't do it" is not a valid argument.  You were saying that me wearing a Sigil is tantamount to me raping you because both actions should responded to in the same manner.

It was a bad reply. Nazism, racism and stuff is also entirely subjective. So yes, "don't like them - don't wear them" is a bad answer.

However, I see sigils as another cosmetics, shiny and good. Stealth doesn't mean being painted grey and stuff. In a lot of sci-fi styled universes stealth depends mostly on the technology itself, not the color of your armor. For example, in Warhammer 40K there are reflex shields, and it doesn't matter if you paint your Titan bright pink or dull black - without reflex shields enemies will see it earlier or later.

Pretty much here. If you have Shade or that Kubrow or something else - you have stealth, regardless of your color. That, and we already have clan emblems, event emblems and tons of other shiny stuff on our 'frames. So all you can do is make sigil as small as possible and, if they will be colourable, paint'em black.

I probably could write a bit more or a bit better reply, but I'm sick of my mobile phone and nowhere near PC.

I would say that stealth is nearly inexistant in this game anyway

Except if you solo missions or have rly good friends/clanmates, stealth is impossible in this game

To get back to topic, as we can control size & color (their brightness too by colors) of sigils, find some mates that have same tastes as you in game, you ll have no other solution as DE have made them an integral part of faction system. Color them black & they should appear invisible as some energy colors

In public games you ll always have somethin on other players you don t like anyway (i personnally can t see why some ppl color their energy bright pink, you don t see me tellin on forums this should be banned)

Won t touch the debate about your words with a 10 feet pole, let s just say your analogy was poorly chosen. This is a game forum, not a political one. I agree that problems in game or in forums shouldn t be compared with such serious topics though

If possible we could have options in the menu to remove unwanted customization.

So it could be something like this:

Show attachments ON/OFF

Show skins ON/OFF

Show emblems ON/OFF

Show sigils ON/OFF

Default helmets ON/OFF

Default idle animations ON/OFF

Default colours ON/OFF

Edited by MvMArcher

If possible we could have options in the menu to remove unwanted customization.

So it could be something like this:

Show attachments ON/OFF

Show skins ON/OFF

Show emblems ON/OFF

Show sigils ON/OFF

Default helmets ON/OFF

Default idle animations ON/OFF

Default colours ON/OFF

I'm not a fan of the dev's creating instances of on off options for each little detail some part of the community doesn't like.

But for this case yah, I will want to see that.