Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo... Ankyros.... =/

CY13ERPUNK

ok first thing, they look pretty beast, so that's a +1 =]

im sure plenty of Tenno were in a rush to buy/craft them immediately after they saw the pics (sure some ppl craft EVERYTHING, but im not one of those guys)

anyways, of course there's already lots of talk about how "gimp" they are and blah-blah the furax is better, whatevs I'm not gonna talk about that aspect, ill let someone else figure out where the Ankyros fits into the whole power level stratification issue (as long as they fill a niche or perform some function well im sure they'll be fine)

me personally I tried using the Furax and i just couldn't deal with it, the animations are too "clunky" for my tastes

since then however I discovered the Fangs, and I LOVE how fluid and smooth their animations are

now i wouldn't come on here and say that DE should change the animations for the Furax just because I don't like them, cuz I know plenty of ppl love the Furax and it's animations

BUT I was secretly hoping that the Ankyros would have had their own unique smoother animations (like the Fangs, but not identical, different, unique)

so this is my request/plea that we get some cestus/claw-like melee that have new smoother animations unique and different from the Furax animations

also since the Furax are gloves, I kinda understood having them "on" all the time, but the Ankyros looks pretty ridiculous with the clipping issues being equipped at all times (I was imagining them on the hips like the alternate Fang holster position at one point, for easy access the Tenno could just holster their firearm and quickly slide into the gauntlets)

anyways, my 2 cents

much love DE, keep up the good work and keep the new cool stuff coming, I can't wait for U8 and those improved bosses (Golem/Hyena/etc)

Edited by CY13ERPUNK