Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Like To Welcome You To Cephalon Suda

KaptainK3nny

(Disclaimer: I am in no way Officially part Of Cephalon Suda but i will join)

I want to welcome you into joining the Cephalon Suda. As A Tenno I think knowledge is the only thing that can win this war. But I will warn you not joining is a sign of betrayal and we can only tolerate a little for traitors so either your with us or against us.

Cmon Join us we have cookiez

Well...

The last time I checked, guns won wars.

Guns and manpower.

The Red Veil will prevent any further wars by eliminating ALL corrupt governments.

I'd rather not fight a new war every year.

And once both sides have guns, the side with the best guns win.  And the best intel.  Nonetheless, you need wisdom and knowledge to engineer superior technology.

And once both sides have guns, the side with the best guns win.  And the best intel.  Nonetheless, you need wisdom and knowledge to engineer superior technology.

The Grineer seem to be doing fine against the Corpus.

The corpus have the superior tech.

The Grineer have the numbers.

You can have all of the fancy lasers you want, but you can't fight back a million grunts.

(Disclaimer, this is humor; hyperbolic criticism for comical effect, I'm not trying to insult anyone, just having fun)

Aw man, I was expecting the Suda thread to be a whole lot cleaver then this. Com'on. You're supposed to be a knowledge seeker, put some know-how into it. Get some of that stoic passion going. 

"we can only tolerate a little for traitors"? That doesn't sound sagacious at all. Threatening, yes, but leave the threats to those red veil psychos.

You say knowledge is power, but you gotta show it. Get some fancy ideas in there, say something that doesn't mean anything but aound like it's really important,  lay down some math, put an optical illusion, a banner, make it rhyme, do something. If you wanna go more subtle for modest knowledge do an encrypted message... man if there's one here I'm gonna eat my words so hard, won't even have time to put salt. 

Common, put a puzzle, don't you know smarty-pants revel in small accomplishments that the average person doesn't have the patience to achieve, using those victories to put themselves above the rest? Granted, not what Suda seems to be about, but it'll attract the right crowd of insufferable know-it-alls.......... like me.

...............*sigh* I guess I didn't pick the most charismatic bunch..... I bet the theme of the Christmas party is going to be a debate contest about the interpretation of quantum mechanics......... put me down for quantum logic...... man I hope my secret Santa isn't that one guy who loves Schrodinger.....he'll get me a dead kurbow in a box.......or a live kubrow in a box.......or both.

(Disclaimer, this is humor; hyperbolic criticism for comical effect, I'm not trying to insult anyone, just having fun)

Aw man, I was expecting the Suda thread to be a whole lot cleaver then this. Com'on. You're supposed to be a knowledge seeker, put some know-how into it. Get some of that stoic passion going. 

"we can only tolerate a little for traitors"? That doesn't sound sagacious at all. Threatening, yes, but leave the threats to those red veil psychos.

You say knowledge is power, but you gotta show it. Get some fancy ideas in there, say something that doesn't mean anything but aound like it's really important,  lay down some math, put an optical illusion, a banner, make it rhyme, do something. If you wanna go more subtle for modest knowledge do an encrypted message... man if there's one here I'm gonna eat my words so hard, won't even have time to put salt. 

Common, put a puzzle, don't you know smarty-pants revel in small accomplishments that the average person doesn't have the patience to achieve, using those victories to put themselves above the rest? Granted, not what Suda seems to be about, but it'll attract the right crowd of insufferable know-it-alls.......... like me.

...............*sigh* I guess I didn't pick the most charismatic bunch..... I bet the theme of the Christmas party is going to be a debate contest about the interpretation of quantum mechanics......... put me down for quantum logic...... man I hope my secret Santa isn't that one guy who loves Schrodinger.....he'll get me a dead kurbow in a box.......or a live kubrow in a box.......or both.

HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE CEPHALON SUDA LIKE THAT THIS MEANS WAR

ahem.

Oiz6NGn.png

The Grineer seem to be doing fine against the Corpus.

The corpus have the superior tech.

The Grineer have the numbers.

You can have all of the fancy lasers you want, but you can't fight back a million grunts.

*ahem*

Million grunts vs. Million MOAs with Railguns, Lasers, and Stompy Stompers.