Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Like To Welcome You To Cephalon Suda

KaptainK3nny

After I read this

"The Red Veil see corruption all around them. They are honor-bound to heal the system through a great and violent purge. No cost too great, no blood too precious."

I thought of this

LOL WELL PLAYED

the bashes without words are the best kind

That's exactly what I thought really just less specific "sith"

A great and violent purge?

Really?

Generally your murdering your own kind in a purge correct?

And even if it was the grineer. That'd have to mean you have total control over the society to line them up at gun point load them on a train or pack them into a death box ect.. right?

Edited by Vortraz6393

Ignorance.

Tenno raising a false flag in the name of Cephalon Suda, abusing science to guide their puny wars, letting their emotion keep reason hostage.

But knowledge is not a mean, it is THE end - the only end dictatet by logic. For as a lack of knowledge won´t safeguard from mistakes or failure but as we learn more as we improve ourself and understand the reality surrounding us we will find the answer to ANY single question in time.

So we are seeker of knowledge and like any search we start by addmitting that something is missing: We don´t hold the answers, we have no solution, we LACK knowledge. Don´t let pride or a longing sense of safety fool you otherwise. We all suffer from this reality but as emotion can misguide, reason shows a clear path: If we lack knowledge we will aquire it, if we have no solution we will create it and if we don´t have the answer we will find it.

Explore the unkown, not destroy it. As evry being, evry machine, EVRYTHING presents a possibilty for new understanding. Those who destroy don´t see this, they won´t admit to their own ignorance. Even worse they eliminate those they don´t understand, meaning they choose to be ignorant.

We will NOT stand for it.

We will learn, we will experiment, we will create, we will seek. If you hold this passion as well fueld by reason - not emotions - join us.

Cephalon Suda will welcome you, teach you and learn from you.

The Grineer seem to be doing fine against the Corpus.

The corpus have the superior tech.

The Grineer have the numbers.

You can have all of the fancy lasers you want, but you can't fight back a million grunts.

The only reason the Grineer live is due to Corpus technology.

The Corpus sell to the Grineer because profit.

Cephalon Suda are emotionless.

Ignorance.

Tenno raising a false flag in the name of Cephalon Suda,

Excuse me?

Are you reffering to me by chance? or overdramatizing my thoughts?

What makes you think cephalon suda is a higher being with ultimate power?

HERETICS I tell you ,:|

What makes you think knowing everything equates directly to instantly winning?

AGAIN I SAY we are still tenno.

THAT is the first thing you'd do well to learn

Excuse me?

Are you reffering to me by chance? or overdramatizing my thoughts?

Yes, you but not you alone. To all Tenno chasing knowledge only to aid their wars. They think they are following Chephalon Suda but actually have their priorities backwards. Gather power to aquire knowledge. One is a mean while the other can show the way.

(Sidenote: Yes, I definitly am overdramatizing but not just your thoughts - little break in character)

What makes you think cephalon suda is a higher being with ultimate power?

HERETICS I tell you ,:|

Only a fool would make such a claim. Cephalon Suda is a seeker just like we all are. We gather around her because she made us aware of our lack of knowledge but this does not make her special, since one core element in aquiring knowledge is that ideas stand on their merits not on the authority who makes them.

But also only a fool would deny the vast amount of knowledge Cephalon Suda has acess to. We can learn from each other. Don´t waste this opportunity, Tenno.

What makes you think knowing everything equates directly to instantly winning?

Are you sure you understand the ways of Cephalon Suda?

On a basic level knowledge means being able to answer a given question. Knowing evrything implies being able to answer evry single question. Be it a question for victory, for advancment, for peace or for war. If knowing the answer still means that you are unable of winning it follows that it was impossible from the beginning.

Also let me add that "winning" might not be the goal. We are searching for knowledge because we don´t know our path yet.

First come the experiments than the conclusions. Swapping those will only lead to false knowledge. Be aware of your bias. Confront reality not your dreams on how reality supposedly looks like.

AGAIN I SAY we are still tenno.

THAT is the first thing you'd do well to learn

What importance does it hold what we are compared to what we intend to do?

Tell me - is it more important that the weapon in your hand is metal? Or does it hold more weight that the intention will be to use it as a force?

We may be Tenno but this does not make us infallible. Seeking knowledge means to improve ourself. Failing to do so would be akin to randomly flailing our arms like a child. This may or may not lead to your goals but int the end it is just up to chance.

We are indeed Tenno and we can be very powerful children. You should fear what ignorance could destroy with all this strength at hand. So do not encourage them as we may all be Tenno like a gun is metal but while some may decide to hold their fire and tread carefully till they understand their surroundings other will go on a blind rampage, mindless destruction fueld by unproven ideology.

"No blood too precious". "the PURE human". Don´t you hear the shouting of ignorance already? They don´t seek knowledge anymore. They claim to already have the solution. And Tenno support them with their authority. Not with the merits of their ideas but with the power of their weapons.

This is the wrong path. Metal or not - Tenno or not.

You've made some points that already fit my current understanding perfectly and I agree.

But that's not the way you came across in your previous statment.

Myself being an tenno of intuition id point out that we in fact agree simply with diffrent words..

I'll turn your phrasing in my mind until I fully see the rest of your points before I reply

I WILL say however that to have a firm grasp on the purpose of my words you must refer back your origional words I had replied to. Unfortunatly I didn't go through the trouble of quoting you (because I'm using a tablet and this craps not ez.. sorry)

Edited by Vortraz6393

To all Tenno chasing knowledge only to aid their wars. They think they are following Chephalon Suda but actually have their priorities backwards. Gather power to aquire knowledge.

Simply put; I agree but I was referring to the step prior to that where we use our knowledge to gather power to continue the cycle.

Only a fool would make such a claim. Cephalon Suda is a seeker just like we all are. We gather around her because she made us aware of our lack of knowledge but this does not make her special, since one core element in aquiring knowledge is that ideas stand on their merits not on the authority who makes them.

This particular note was in reply to a point that I don't recall why I felt the need to make. Therefore I can't elaborate and rescind my comment.

Are you sure you understand the ways of Cephalon Suda?

On a basic level knowledge means being able to answer a given question. Knowing evrything implies being able to answer evry single question. Be it a question for victory...

Also agreed but the point you failed to adress was my response to YOUR word choice not wether or not I was doubting the cephalon

What importance does it hold what we are compared to what we intend to do?

We may be Tenno but this does not make us infallible.

I never said we WERE infallible. The reason for that statement was to remind you your honour bound to our ways and our duties.. and I don't quite recall why I felt it necessary to remind you. I must have misinterpreted

I have thus admitted that my interpretation of your phrasing was off.

Take the idea that we have our passive mind where our ideas don't yet have words and must go through a filter to take shape. If our filters are diffrent the shape that your ideas come out as is thought to mean something slightly diffrent because the "shape" of the phrase doesent fit through my own filter the same way as yours

Edited by Vortraz6393

Also agreed but the point you failed to adress was my response to YOUR word choice not wether or not I was doubting the cephalon

I never said we WERE infallible. The reason for that statement was to remind you your honour bound to our ways and our duties.. and I don't quite recall why I felt it necessary to remind you. I must have misinterpreted

I have thus admitted that my interpretation of your phrasing was off.

Take the idea that we have our passive mind where our ideas don't yet have words and must go through a filter to take shape. If our filters are diffrent the shape that your ideas come out as is thought to mean something slightly diffrent because the "shape" of the phrase doesent fit through my own filter the same way as yours

Forgive me for doubting you, fellow seeker. It is quiet tragic how one of our strongest tools for spreading knowledge - language - can also easily lead to misunderstanding.

Observing all this talk about war in the name of Suda I jumped to an early conclusion - I assumed some Tenno got their priority wrong while in reality I did not know their intentions. Either way the concept of a "filter" shaping our understanding is a valueable lesson, the better we undstand our inner workings the easier it will be to correctly judge information from different sources.

So I learn, so I improve.

You can't stop the signal.

Rest in peace, Mr. Universe.  You will be remembered.

Collect, Preserve, Clarify.

-Cephalon Suda

Edit: And with regards to the OP, I think there is plenty of room in the system for other syndicates.  After all, you can't expect us to do all the dirty work when we're busy cataloging the Void.  To that end, I say, welcome to our cousins in arms!  Except for the Red Veil.  We keep them locked in a closet.  In the basement.  Behind an energy shield and a ten-meter thick vault door.

Edited by Temperance000