Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Can Our Forma Be Returned As Legendary Forma(Does Not Make Your Lvl 0)

HonorGuard2074

Oh yes please!

*evil laugh and touches the evil moustache* I'll take the time to use regular forma to re-polarize those spaces and ill sell those for 1000p in the next year MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

^Could happen :/

Edit: I re-readed the the post, OP, and... sorry :c

Edited by Vykhram

This is actually a pretty interesting idea.

As well as farming ability mods. Legendary Cores.

He didn't say anything about Legendary Cores. Plus, giving Legendary Cores in exchange for the abilities would be a very unbalanced trade.

If DE confirmed this, people would begin mass-forma'ing their frames to get these.

I would still be a max of 2 Forma per frame, and if it was untradable, I don't really see having a lot of those doing any lasting damage.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

This is actually a pretty interesting idea.

He didn't say anything about Legendary Cores. Plus, giving Legendary Cores in exchange for the abilities would be a very unbalanced trade.

I would still be a max of 2 Forma per frame, and if it was untradable, I don't really see having a lot of those doing any lasting damage.

argeed on top but bottem part i do not like because they get no profit and it refunds us our formas without grinding lvl 

As well as farming ability mods. Legendary Cores.

i did not say that also watch dev stream

Oh yes please!

*evil laugh and touches the evil moustache* I'll take the time to use regular forma to re-polarize those spaces and ill sell those for 1000p in the next year MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

^Could happen :/

Edit: I re-readed the the post, OP, and... sorry :c

again untradable was in it lol

DE alot of us vets put multiply forma on our gear so removing it and just giving us regular would cause a up roar ,because Ik guys with alot of forma on frames and such so please do this and make them untradable to cancel the trading of it.

Will you be using this on the same Warframe it came from? Or you are simply trying to get a fast one here so you can level different gear without going through the levels like everyone else will have to? I'm oddly feeling the later will apply.

Maybe the legendary forma should be bound to the Warframe it came from, or at the very least to Warframes only.

only takes like an hour or so to rank warframes up to max rank

Now add up every warframe by the hour genius...

Now double it and you have an idea how long it can take depending on how many warframes were polarized...

And that is only the beginning.

Edited by Jinryusai

This is a fine idea.  Also good: just gives us a queue of X expendable polarities tied to the affected warframes to assign after the patch lands.  It can prompt you the first time you try to use it again to reassign however many polarities are affected.  I don't personally need a tradable item or something that could be used to forma other things - like for like is fine.

Whatever is easier.  I'm not keen on re-leveling warframes 20-30 times because of the system change, "free" regular forma or no.

Will you be using this on the same Warframe it came from? Or you are simply trying to get a fast one here so you can level different gear without going through the levels like everyone else will have to? I'm oddly feeling the later will apply.

Wow. Chill. Do you two have some history with each other that I don't know about, some bad blood in the past, or do you always just jump for the throat of random strangers on forums and accuse them of nefarious purposes?

DE alot of us vets put multiply forma on our gear so removing it and just giving us regular would cause a up roar ,because Ik guys with alot of forma on frames and such so please do this and make them untradable to cancel the trading of it.

This a million times, I for one would be furious if I had to forma AND level up 10 of my frames again more than 1 time each.