Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Can Our Forma Be Returned As Legendary Forma(Does Not Make Your Lvl 0)

HonorGuard2074

While an ancient/legendary forma would be nice, it won't be necessary if they tell us which two slots specifically are being removed.  All you have to do is move the slots around so that you don't lose any of the forma'd slots you have.  Simple, easy, and effective which would make most of these threads/comments irrelevant.

They mentioned that they most likely would tell us which slots are going away in the stream.

Edited by LeighWong

Wow. Chill. Do you two have some history with each other that I don't know about, some bad blood in the past, or do you always just jump for the throat of random strangers on forums and accuse them of nefarious purposes?

I did ask for two possible scenarios here. However, you can't deny that some people love to gain unfair advantages over others behind the curtain of some virtue. All those people crying they will lose "time", will have to reforma everything and, oh my god, spend countless hours in the game grinding everything again - Will they really be doing what they claim? Some of them seems quite strongly in favor of using that legendary forma as they see fit with no limitation. I've seen people asking for the legendary forma to give even more mod points reduction (other thread, but same idea).

So yes, I do believe raising that question is a fair point. Are people's motive here really what they say it is? Also that is coming from a lvl14 (soon 15) who loves to forma and spend time leveling, so I'm not just a level 1 speaking out of jealousy either.

Ok so new idea on the L forma

Non tradable

Warframes only

They do not make you relevel your stuff again

They can not be sold

So it fixes most things and vets will have nothing to complain about that much unless they want to sell the L forma and can't

Funny how people respond with anger than with these compromises. makes the thread seem so unnecessarily negative with all this animosity because these fools can't think for themselves.

Yeah no...   you will only get a max of 2 forma per warframe.   and thats only if the slots they remove were forma'd.   Not taking in account,  the swap feature where you can move your polorties around as you choose if you forma something.    which i need to make sure I go back and undo my swaps so that i don't lose my forma'd polarities 

^-^

Tenno, this is what I suggest.

Instead of adding a Legendary Forma simply to solve this issue, add one to the game properly.

Make it available both through the foundry as well as platinum - (making DE more money).

Also, refund people in normal Forma, this way us Tenno have the choice whether to use the normal Forma and grind for levels at a low level, or use Legendry Forma but have to grind for resources at a high level to be able to make it.

To prevent it being "easy" you simply make it a pain to build, something like this:

Blueprint - 25,000

crafting cost - 50,000

+ 1 Forma

+ 1 Orokin reactor

+ 10 Orokin cells

+ some other annoyingly hard thing to get.

On a personal note, if Legendary Forma was in the game I would play it a lot more, as I find the high level challenging game play a lot more interesting than low level grinding, or failing at medium level because your'e one level short of putting redirection back into your Frame.

But hey, I don't know about you guys, maybe someone out there likes endlessly re-leveling their frame just so it's one mod stronger.

I heavily support the compensation of Legendary Formas. I removed three whole ability slots on my Vauban - practically drove myself nuts during the suffering on Xini, back when Xini was the place to be - and if you think I'm going to resuffer that feat all over again just to eventually be powerful once more... then this just might be the point where I'll have to deeply reconsider why I'm here and possibly give up on the game. I was willing to suffer - many times over - through worthless Warframe Forma syndrome all for the promise of eventually being good one day, with that light at the end of the tunnel being the only reason why constantly being stuck as a perpetually worthless Warframe didn't make me stop right then and there. I finally got there, but I wouldn't be willing to do it again. Those were my absolute worst days of playing Warframe, a time of suffering that I even 'paid' for the honor of being punished with, and I really don't want to have to ever go through those again... I just couldn't bring myself to do that ever again at all (it's sort of why I stopped looking at new frames after I maxed out my Vauban, and this is to say nothing of the issues that are going to arrive with me now having 8 assignable non ability slots, instead of 9, since I was using a Bastille only build).

I heavily support the compensation of Legendary Formas. I removed three whole ability slots on my Vauban - practically drove myself nuts during the suffering on Xini, back when Xini was the place to be - and if you think I'm going to resuffer that feat all over again just to eventually be powerful once more... then this just might be the point where I'll have to deeply reconsider why I'm here and possibly give up on the game. I was willing to suffer - many times over - through worthless Warframe Forma syndrome all for the promise of eventually being good one day, with that light at the end of the tunnel being the only reason why constantly being stuck as a perpetually worthless Warframe didn't make me stop right then and there. I finally got there, but I wouldn't be willing to do it again. Those were my absolute worst days of playing Warframe, a time of suffering that I even 'paid' for the honor of being punished with, and I really don't want to have to ever go through those again... I just couldn't bring myself to do that ever again at all (it's sort of why I stopped looking at new frames after I maxed out my Vauban, and this is to say nothing of the issues that are going to arrive with me now having 8 assignable non ability slots, instead of 9, since I was using a Bastille only build).

that what i meaned guys who had formaed most of the frames ablities away would have to grind though this nuttyness of formaing your frame all over again

Tenno, this is what I suggest.

Instead of adding a Legendary Forma simply to solve this issue, add one to the game properly.

Make it available both through the foundry as well as platinum - (making DE more money).

Also, refund people in normal Forma, this way us Tenno have the choice whether to use the normal Forma and grind for levels at a low level, or use Legendry Forma but have to grind for resources at a high level to be able to make it.

To prevent it being "easy" you simply make it a pain to build, something like this:

Blueprint - 25,000

crafting cost - 50,000

+ 1 Forma

+ 1 Orokin reactor

+ 10 Orokin cells

+ some other annoyingly hard thing to get.

On a personal note, if Legendary Forma was in the game I would play it a lot more, as I find the high level challenging game play a lot more interesting than low level grinding, or failing at medium level because your'e one level short of putting redirection back into your Frame.

But hey, I don't know about you guys, maybe someone out there likes endlessly re-leveling their frame just so it's one mod stronger.

bad idea then think the rage vets who muti formaed there frames 

This would be a horrible compromise.  A "booster" ticks down regardless of when you have time to play.  Leveling frames to 30 could've taken place whenever you had free time over the course of several months.  Forma-ing those slots was paid for in time and effort (and possibly ALREADY using a boosters too).  Nerfing/buffing weapons happens independently of our choice to forma them.  Decisions like removing the Arcane helms let people keep them to respect the time/plat/effort spent.

This should be no different, as leveling/formaing frames can very easily involve both time and money.  Formaing frames through multiple slots was an effort that took months of time.  The prior decision to preserve the effort spend on Arcane helmets is minor in comparison here.  

It would also directly devalue time spent on boosters.  I spent money to gain affinity faster on frames.  I get forma back, but the money and time spent to gain time are lost.  A week-booster randomly tossed in when the update drop irrespective of your free time to play is just a further slap in the face in that case.  Horrible idea.

Legendary Forma or just letting us reassign however many slots post-patch is a better solution.

You know technically the DE can give us nothing. :D You know that, since you agreed to a Term that allowed them to take all your money without giving anything back. 

Seriously you did agree to a Term that stated. "If the game is deleted, or things change, the DE Is not reliable for any refunds regarding that change or if the game is deleted"

That means if the game is deleted and you spent 1000$ on it, the DE does not have to refund that 1000 dollars.

So how about instead of asking for more stuff, you just be happy that the DE is nice enough to give out FREE FORMA.

Edited by Feallike

You know technically the DE can give us nothing. :D You know that, since you agreed to a Term that allowed them to take all your money without giving anything back. 

Seriously you did agree to a Term that stated. "If the game is deleted, or things change, the DE Is not reliable for any refunds regarding that change or if the game is deleted"

That means if the game is deleted and you spent 1000$ on it, the DE does not have to refund that 1000 dollars.

So how about instead of asking for more stuff, you just be happy that the DE is nice enough to give out FREE FORMA.

The game is still profitable , its actually growing and to simply say to your longest serving customers `thanks for all your hard work but your to op theres some forma back´ just doesnt cut it, games die that way you know. Its not free forma when ive allrdy invested in them, to give just forma is actually short changing me.

Edited by (PS4)Veg1ta

The game is still profitable , its actually growing and to simply say to your longest serving customers `thanks for all your hard work but your to op theres some forma back´ just doesnt cut it, games die that way you know.

Actually every update the game grows, and really only a Tiny tiny tiny % of the audience will actually care about this. The other % will just use the forma they got back to forma their new 2 slots.

The Forums is about 10% of the community and even then its only 5% of them who are complaining.

Also yes that's free stuff, anything the DE gives out without the need to farm for it. Is free stuff.

It actually loses money for them to do this. So again they are just being nice to their community with giving back forma.

Edited by Feallike

Actually every update the game grows, and really only a Tiny tiny tiny % of the audience will actually care about this. The other % will just use the forma they got back to forma their new 2 slots.

The Forums is about 10% of the community and even then its only 5% of them who are complaining.

Also yes that's free stuff, anything the DE gives out without the need to farm for it. Is free stuff.

It actually loses money for them to do this. So again they are just being nice to their community with giving back forma.

Care to back those numbers up? Yeh like the thousands of players who have no idea yet but your comfortable to pigeon  hole them into a minority %

Edited by (PS4)Veg1ta

Care to back those numbers up? Yeh like the thousands of players who have no idea yet but your comfortable to pigeon  hole them into a minority %

Millions of players who don't know.

Like i said only about 400 thousands players use the formas ever. And 20% of them only use them for UPdate notes. :/

Edited by Feallike

Millions of players who don't know.

Like i said only about 400 thousands players use the formas ever. And 20% of them only use them for UPdate notes. :/

Lol you keep throwing around numbers with no evidence to back it up and who said a minority cant be treated as well as a majority.

Edited by (PS4)Veg1ta

Lol you keep throwing around numbers with no evidence to back it up and who said a minority cant be treated as well as a majority.

People do not go to forums to express their love every two seconds either, they play the game instead. People with something to complain about and are not playing will be here. And when they are not heard, they will multiply the same threads over and over. So one person can seem to represent many. But then again, nobody has numbers so neither of you are qualified to speak on behalf of others.

A big point of this game is to level up stuff to acquire new stuff to level. If you did not enjoy that time, then maybe the problem lies elsewhere. When a gun gets nerfed nobody begging for disproportionate compensation will be taken seriously. Why now should it be any different? Despite everything positive this new change will bring, some of you are trying very hard to make the little downside a bigger deal than it is. Classic tempest in a teapot.