Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Being On The Destiny Servers For A While Now. I Have Something To Say About This One.

sp4rtan148

Ever since destiny came out, I was hooked to their forums to find out what people were discussing, so thats why I wasnt on the warfrrame ones for a while.

But while on my stay on the destiny forums I noticed something, it made me realize how different other forums are to ours, all I saw there was people rage, asking for nerfs because the game is unbalanced in PVP (and sometimes getting those nerfs), and just negetive feedback to any kind of discussion friendly or not. So im glad im back because now I realize what a great community this is, and now I question why I ever left. This forum is filled with positive, friendly, and whole-hearted people that give honest CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. And now I realize I love you all for that, and I cant really thank you enough for all of your positive feedback on these thousands of threads. I hope you all never change, because we can set ourselves as an example of what a great forum looks like when referred to.

Stay great guys. I cant thank you all enough.

- sp4rtan148

Aww, Thanks. I like to think I help this process.

Partly by doing things like this.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

okay I just got slapped. Thank you for that.

I guess every forum has its downsides.

Edited by sp4rtan148

Aww, Thanks. I like to think I help this process.

Partly by doing things like this.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

I think it's okay to say you're my least favourite com-mod.

I don't hate you, but nor do I like you.

but whatever an opinion is an opinion.

Edited by sp4rtan148

I wasn't being sarcastic, if that is what you think. I was being completely genuine. :)

I'm never sarcastic on here.

Unless you didn't think I was being sarcastic and don't like me in general... which is fine... >.>

your point is EXACTLY why i stopped playing games that are too popular. Hyped titles draws all kinds of people, good and bad. The only way to have a good community is having the members coming by themselves. That way, we all share the same interest.

Its okay Dev your not his fav because i am everyone fav mod and if anyone says otherwise we never hear from them again until june 2035

I wasn't being sarcastic, if that is what you think. I was being completely genuine. :)

I'm never sarcastic on here.

Unless you didn't think I was being sarcastic and don't like me in general... which is fine... >.>

I just find annoying when.. Ah nevermind.