Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red Veil Seems To Be My Cup Of Tea.

JaysInc

The Red Veil refer to themselves as a resistance in past events. Since they are neutral with new loka (who are looking to restore earth to what it was before the grineer F***ked it up)  according to the data in the stream I assume they are just humans fighting against the Grineer and (Evil) Corpus. So yeah pretty much Space Merica.

Since its possible to ally yourself with up to 3 syndicates without them affecting eachother negatively, I will be joining the Perrin Sequence, New Loka, as well as the Red Veil. Like I said in another thread. To peace, order, and prosperity... and to the end of corruption throughout the galaxy.

No, the Grineer are space Nazis, the Red Veil are just a group that really, REALLY hates them, to be honest the best way to describe them is like a terrorist group, I would associate them closer to a fanatical religious crusade rather then an oppressive/totalitarian government.

In a strange sort of vicious circle if the Red Veil had it's way it would likely become the very thing they are fighting against in the end if they ever did seize power though, then they may turn into the next space Nazis.

Tenno of Suda here.

A couple points to make on this. I agree with your first statement completly.

Your second. Is absurd. WE COLLECTIVLY ARE TENNO. We are not enemies we are allies of diffrent natures united under a common origin culture and goal and only awaken when needed to keep the peace and even the red veil knows their place.

The fact of the matter is there are those of us with a warmonger nature and its not the kind of people to neglect the opinions of. There a part of the cause and necessary throughout the eras to help put down a major threat when there's no other options.

And thirdly just because we don't always see eye to eye doesent make us enemies or mean we can't be civil. Its a fact that we can't afford to fight amoungst ourselves. The grineer threaten us all with extinction.

(And no. Of course we don't disapprove of destruction or violence entirely. Merely destruction of knowledge that could aid our cause. We. Are. Tenno. Its our job to fight. Even If I personally want to know where we come from and what were fighting for. I wish we knew more about our culture. Alas most of its lost to the cosmos)

Edited by Vortraz6393

The Red Veil are sort of a space IRA - I like to imagine them all speaking with Irish/Scottish accents (even though Scottish has nothing to do with the IRA, they sound similar to me and Scottish accents are typically harsher-sounding).

Am I the only one who equates the Red Veil with the French resistance?

Nope, the Red Veil seem very much a ruthless guerrilla resistance force.

Anybody read Takeshi Kovacs Altered Carbon books? I get a Quellcrist Falconer vibe from Cantis.

Edited by Zeromanicus

I personally think they should be factions of tenno but they used the red veil in there....

Which would be fine as its not odd for a tenno faction in need to ask for help but they said they didn't have our technology..

That's the OOONE thing that puts a hole in the idea.... if were lucky De will ignore that and say their brotherly tenno factions anyway.. cus I mean I don't know how they'd change it from an event thats over.. I really hope it goes this way because this "SUPPORT ALL THE THIRD PARTIES HAVE ALL THE INDERECT CIVIL WARS THROUGH THEM" junk is utter madness.

If they don't change it now the lore is broken forever and I might as well stop playing