Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Every Gun Looks Radically Different Except...

dashashou

Except where it counts  ; where i spend most of my time looking ;  At  the cross hairs  

there is no visual difference between the  Burston  sights and the Ingnis , 2 weapon completely different , in approach, trigger type, range , and feel .

Massive over-site and each gun need it's own cross hairs    

Except where it counts  ; where i spend most of my time looking ;  At  the cross hairs  

there is no visual difference between the  Burston  sights and the Ingnis , 2 weapon completely different , in approach, trigger type, range , and feel .

Why? The Crosshairs dont´really exist it´s just a visuell help to aim (Except Sniper Rifle which have different Crosshairs becaues they have a Scope).

This is a TPS not a FPS Game we dont look throw the "Iron Sights" like in CS:S, CoD or BF (where we have always the same Crosshair too if we don´t zoom in)

I dont say it wouldn´t be nice but thats nothing thats we really need there a lot more important things i think.

[sorry for my bad englisch btw]

7grims' pic there would be a neat addition... for the Options panel. I can't see folks wanting to have their reticule changed on their favorite weapon without having the option to change it back, or at least minimally to something else. There are so many different types of reticules over many different games, and the ones I've liked the most have come from the Borderlands series. (which may be why I like the melee so much, here)

7grims' pic there would be a neat addition... for the Options panel. I can't see folks wanting to have their reticule changed on their favorite weapon without having the option to change it back, or at least minimally to something else. There are so many different types of reticules over many different games, and the ones I've liked the most have come from the Borderlands series. (which may be why I like the melee so much, here)

Well consider that Unreal Tournament had custom cross hairs  back in the early 90s i don't see why DE can't add them and love the crosshair pack 7grims

This post deserves a seperate thread of its own

It haves is own tread, it belong to a old concept and solutions tread I made.

Im unable to find the original post... search stuff is quite bleh in this site :/

Found it thanks to google :P

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199253-concepts-and-solutions-presentation/

Edited by 7grims

Unreal Tournament: November 1999.

Yeah... I'm not buying the early 90s part.

ok well - i'm pretty sure alot of early 90s fps  had custom cross hairs and with all  the art work  that DE likes to do it does seem strange that they would ignore  that aspect 

hell no,

last time "we" asked for this we got does "wonderful" (ahahahah yea- no.) sniper scopes.

I aint gonna see that happen again to ALL weapons. 

hell no,

last time "we" asked for this we got does "wonderful" (ahahahah yea- no.) sniper scopes.

I aint gonna see that happen again to ALL weapons. 

the sniper scope update  - yea that was really  shotty work 

But for just custom cross hairs how hard  could it be ;  there's massive amounts of custom cross hairs  packs for counter strike  that are just player made ?