Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out With The Old, In With The Newer

(PSN)Big---Gut

I think you should start changing the drop rate for items in the void, it's getting ridiculous that I'm trying to get a nyx prime helmet and all I get is 6 Braton prime blueprints. Maybe take out some of the older stuff until the demand is high for it again, it turns people off from the game getting the same stuff EVERYTIME just like the crappy login rewards. Please actually spend some time next for those. It's long overdue for an update.

Orrrr maybe you shouldn't be grumping about not being able to obtain a part from a piece of equipment you'd have to spend $50+ to get :D

Seriously though. They JUST [relative to update history] updated the drop tables during Loki Prime Access. They actually swapped out doubles of less valuable drops to make room for Nyx, Scindo, and Hikou Primes. Before Nyx Prime Access you would have been getting even more of those terrible low-end weapons you're grumbling about.

I'm not happy about endless grinding for the latest and greatest weapons, but it's how DE makes their money.

All I'm saying is they need to take out the old and put more new in. The way they are going to make money is supply and demand. There is way to much supply out there, and not enough demand. Like what would you pay for Paris prime, maybe 20p? What if you sold that and couldnt get parts for it because they have taken them out for a while until the supply was low, it costs more due to its rarity. Then also because the price is higher. People either have to, sell their stuff to make plat, or buy plat. It's just all about the supply and demand, it's the way businesses work. And still get rid of those crappy log in rewards..