Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Suda

PookieNumnums

A bit of lore speculation on Cephalon Suda

Cephalon Suda: The post-Orokin collective void tower AI, who after spending thousands of years masterless, has gained knowledge beyond its programming via memory-jacking with the neural sentry and from datamining all of the IT systems on the ships lost to the void. The Cephalon has become 'awakened', and is using its massive fleet of ships to scour the universe in search of more knowledge. Suda disapproves of death and destruction as they are counterproductive to any species' advancement (from what he/she/it can observe of history).

Cephalon Suda sees no need to remain within the Void being disconnected from the rest of the universe, and has completely uninstalled itself from the void towers, resulting in corrupted that act as antibodies trying to kill anything that doesnt already belong. 

Disapproving of murder, relevant game types would be theft, artifact retrieval, exploration.

Edited by T4LCOMX

As a native Spanish speaker, the only thing I can think of when I read that Cephalon's name is "me la suda".

EDIT:

Cephalon Sudo

sudo rm -R /cephalon

Edited by Guest

cephalon suda all the way :D

Maybe it will have primed weapon and wf mods

+ that allianca bonus with the arbitrers is nice too

just sad that ill have to farm my rep with perrequin merchants seperatly :( think they have corpus weapon mods (amprex ftw)^^

Edited by Seyenas

Y are there 5 of these threads when there's only 2 topics.

1) lore

2) what u think ud ACTUALLY get out of it game wise

This is a lore thread.

Im a dedicated Tenno of Suda and approve the authors idea at the top of this thread. Of course.. not everyone has to.. so little is known about our ancestors and previous eras.. when our kind has awoken to find diffrent troubles in the sol system..

Perhaps were not even the only famially to have our own system to protect..

just sad that ill have to farm my rep with perrequin merchants seperatly :( think they have corpus weapon mods (amprex ftw)^^

If a group of tenno who heal the system through balancing the economy, are using corpus weapons simply because the corpus are greedy. I call Bs.

That's complete crap thinking for the lore

To be fair, despite my previous post, the more I read about the different Syndicates the closer I feel to Suda's apparent intention. Acquisition of knowledge and preservation above all... the latter might be rather out of place in a game like Warframe, but they are close to my ideals.

I have a suspicion about Suda. Given it's thirst for knowledge, and disgust for destruction I can really only see one course of action for an AI this powerful.

Suda Prime Directives.

1) Grow and assimilate data.

2) Protect data from oblivion.

3) Find allies.

4) Protect humanity from itself and thereby ptotecting data.

5) Bring order by control and knowledge.

How would an AI do this? By control. If devoid of emotion we have only cold logic, AND/OR/ELSE.

The neural link is the logical way to accomplish all directives.

This makes me think Suda might actually turn out to be the greatest threat the galaxy has ever faced.

It allso might save humanity, but at what price?