Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Clan Emblem Designed? Don't Want To Spend Plat?

(PSN)Kamranos

Does your clan need a clan emblem? Don't want to spend additional platinum for an emblem on top of the 180? 

I recently got some free time on my hands and would be happy to render my services to my fellow Tenno. If you would like me to help you with your logo, please PM me with clan name/desired colors/concept and I will work to get your logo finished in a timely manner. The only payment I would ask for is to be polite when sending your information and when receiving the logo. A please and thank you can go a long way. 

If I get multiple commissions expect some delay but logos will be made on a 'first come' basis. 

Sincerly

Kamranos

Warlord of the Tribulation clan

tribprimesmall.png

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

Please Could Shadow of War have an emblem. I would like the colours to be greyscale and you seem to be pretty creative so could you please concept one for us. I have NO creative skills whatsoever and would be very grateful. Contact me with the email mrgamifier@gmail.com please and I hope to hear from you soon 

I need a clan logo the clan name is Feux Nation  we would like the colors black and light blue we will not be picky if you can help me msg me on psn Feux_Zanic 

I would be happy to help, but communication through the PSN chat is touchy at best so I typically like to keep conversation regarding individual logos in either email or pm (here) form. If you would like to convert the conversation to email, please contact me at kamranos_katen@yahoo.com and remember please and thank yous go a long way.

Please Could Shadow of War have an emblem. I would like the colours to be greyscale and you seem to be pretty creative so could you please concept one for us. I have NO creative skills whatsoever and would be very grateful. Contact me with the email mrgamifier@gmail.com please and I hope to hear from you soon 

I would be happy to help. I have sent you an email. 

I didn't think I had to post this, but I guess I do. If you ask for a logo to be created, I will do my very best to get you what you asked for in a timely manner. However, if you continue to contact me about the status, or have drastic changes being made to your original concept, I will simply drop your commission so my productivity isn't halted. Time is a precious thing when it comes to having a clan emblem to submit, especially for those PS4/XBONE players. Many of the clans I am assisting do not have a logo, so I am working hard to insure they will have an emblem to submit before the updates come in. If your commission is dropped, I will contact you and tell you why. If I have agreed to make your logo, I am doing just that and will contact you when I have something to show you. Thank you for understanding.

I am hoping to be caught up by the end of this weekend, so I can take more commissions next week. 

Hi I have just started a new clan and now I am looking for an emblem. we have decided on what it should be and the colors we would like a mostly purple and blue Phoenix. so when I saw your post I was excited to see I can get a fresh idea of what it could look like so if you're still taking commissions and have the time My clan and I would be very thankful and would love to see what you come up with

Hi I have just started a new clan and now I am looking for an emblem. we have decided on what it should be and the colors we would like a mostly purple and blue Phoenix. so when I saw your post I was excited to see I can get a fresh idea of what it could look like so if you're still taking commissions and have the time My clan and I would be very thankful and would love to see what you come up with

I would be happy to help your clan. I have to finish up a few others before I can get started on yours, but I should be able to send you a concept in a day or two. I will contact you through PM with any concepts and future communications. 

Hi, I would like a clan emblem. I just started my clan not to long ago. I was thinking about claws ripping a picture the clans named dark claw. If you you can help I will be very thankful.

As much as I would like to help, I no longer have the time to do these free logos. Best of luck.