Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Hate Me! But...iron Skin Change.

Hixlysss

All frames are casters.

The reason his abilities arent as strong is BECAUSE Iron Skin allows him to stand in a group of enemies to murder them.

If that ability is nerfed then it needs to be given the same treatment that Oberon's reckoning, hallowed ground, and smite received where it benefits the entire team.

Iron Skin has no teammate buffs nor enemy debuffs.

If it loses its tanking ability than it needs to be compensated with a buff for his friends or a debuff for enemies he faces.

Otherwise you are just relegating Rhino to the trashcan because his only scaling ability will be Roar.

Rhino is very similar to the Soldier from Team Fortress.

He's good at alot of things but he doesn't specialize in anything in particular.

His tankyness is his ace in the hole.

If that gets removed (and it should be because it IS far too easy) it needs to be made beneficial as well.

You can't just outright nerf a power as selfish as Iron Skin.

It needs to be reworked.

Rhinos only scaling ability in terms of damage is roar

He also has stomp that scales perfectly as a CC

Rhino is overpowered early on and loses his flare later in the game

The issue is players riding rhino to end game then expecting every frame to be buffed because they cant press a button to win with any frame but rhino

All frames are casters.

The reason his abilities arent as strong is BECAUSE Iron Skin allows him to stand in a group of enemies to murder them.

If that ability is nerfed then it needs to be given the same treatment that Oberon's reckoning, hallowed ground, and smite received where it benefits the entire team.

Iron Skin has no teammate buffs nor enemy debuffs.

If it loses its tanking ability than it needs to be compensated with a buff for his friends or a debuff for enemies he faces.

Otherwise you are just relegating Rhino to the trashcan because his only scaling ability will be Roar.

Rhino is very similar to the Soldier from Team Fortress.

He's good at alot of things but he doesn't specialize in anything in particular.

His tankyness is his ace in the hole.

If that gets removed (and it should be because it IS far too easy) it needs to be made beneficial as well.

You can't just outright nerf a power as selfish as Iron Skin.

It needs to be reworked.

I would give team benefits by making it efficiency or duration based and giving it insane levels of aggro. That way squishy frames can benefit by staying close to Rhino and letting it get attacked while they safely deal damage. And if Iron Skin were duration or efficiency based that would only be a true nerf at low levels where Iron Skin is too powerful. At moderate to higher levels it would really make Iron Skin stronger.

I did earlier

You read it and replied

Unless you mean something else

Nope, I just blanked. Sorry. I kind of hear what you're saying about scaling abilities, but honestly I don't like level scaling as a system for health/damage (except in endless missions). In my opinion, all it serves to do is what it's done to Iron Skin--make things OP at low levels and weak at high ones. So I guess if you find it beneficial you'll disagree with scaling abilities.

Really changing rhino iron skin to ticks of totally absorbed damage is more like a buff than a nerf...... trust me.

I will want 100 ticks of completely abosrbed damage than 1500 extra health against lvl 30+ mobs.

Edited by Dasmir