Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With My Dojo; Dont Know How To Build Any Labs After Building My Oracle

(PSN)MothMonsterMann

Question

So before I begin, I do have a ps4 if that helps. Ok, I just got done building my reactor, and my oracle rooms. I am trying to find out hot to start building the research labs, but I dont have any pop us that direct me to research anything, or have any way to find out how to start building these rooms. I go into the oracle, go into the panel inside the room, then all that it allows me to do is mess with decorations. Do I have to continue playing the game, add more clan member, or destroy it and start all over because it is glitched? Im starting to think that it is glitched out, because in the center of the room, there is a circle imprint on the floor that looks like something should pop up, but isnt doing so. PLEASE HELP

6 answers to this question

do you have spots connected so you can build them?  if you only have the starting room tand used both ends then you can't build anymore unless you destroy one and build a "T" shapped or "+" shapped hallway that let you build more rooms

Edited by Verto247

You can't build rooms from inside the Oracle. The panel there is just for messing with decorations, as you've experienced. If you want to build research labs, you first need to make sure you have free connectors available. Approach those connectors, and you'll be prompted to bring up a window that lists all the room you can create. 

Wow.  That is pretty daft guidance by the game right there.  You do need a reactor first as all other rooms require energy.  After that you want A CROSS CONNECTOR otherwise you will run out of space to attach new rooms.  From the panel in the Oracle you can queue it for destruction.  In two hours (I think) it will be romoved and you can add a cross connector so you have space for 3 rooms.  Don't worry about the resources as they will go into the Clan Vault and can be used again.  The only thing you will have lost is time. (You do not need to build a Vault for this, that just allows you to add credits to the Vault, mainly for Clans with Solar Rails who need to pay people.)