Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need You...

(PSN)JoeyTwoShoes

... for Red Veil! Do you crave destruction? Do you like shooting people and blowing stuff up? Do you wish you could do all that, tell people it's for the greater good, and get paid even more for it? If this person is you...

Q69kXTZ.png

Gaze upon the latest in high-quality, totally not thrown-together-from-an-old-recruitment-poster-and-gmod-screenshot propaganda informative posters! Come on Tenno, you already get paid for mass-murdering, pillaging and destruction, why not get paid even more and in the process show those greedy boxheads, ugly clones and zombie clones/boxheads who's boss?

The thought that went into this informative "masterpiece":

With the announcement of Proxy Wars making it's way into the upcoming update as Syndicates, I thought I'd take a look at some of the factions we'll be able to play for, and I have to say that I quite like the 'new' Red Veil. They seem like the kind of people that want to fix the sorry state the system is in, no matter what it takes.

I thought I'd make a poster to encourage my fellow players to join our favorite group of red-obsessed assassins and help out the Cantis (or as I call her, Red Lotus). Of course having the Cantis in the poster wouldn't be very imaginative (the fact that we've only seen her in one pose that's already been used in other propaganda informative posters didn't help) so I thought I'd use someone more players are familiar with.

When it came to deciding a warframe to use, Valkyr seemed like an obvious choice since her anger and 'in your face' play-style kind of synergizes with the Red Veil's 'violent purge' mentality imo (and totally not because she's my ultra-favorite waifuframe). Be honest, would you say no to a super-powered woman with anger issues and the tendency to enter invincible fits of rage that may or may not involve claw-related dismemberment and disembowelment?

Hopefully, this poster will threaten encourage others to join the helpless-rescue-dudes-in-red turned destructive rebels, the Red Veil. Here's what I used as inspiration:

KAduaBR.jpg

Nothing about the Red veil descriptions says for the "greater good (Tau'va)" 

I assume they are aiming for a worthwhile goal, I mean it's not like they just decided one day that they want a violent purge just for the hell of it. Considering how violent the Grineer and Corpus are when they want something, it seems like the Red Veil's preferred way of dealing with them is to fight fire with fire, something that I find appealing to be a part of.

Nice poster, I am trying to decide whether it is photoshop or MSpaint?

Paint.Net.

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

Unfortunately, after I read the description of them, I don't really support the Red Veils ideals anymore. Seeking purity through a violent purge? Just, think about that for a moment with real world comparisons, maybe you'll change your mind.

Unfortunately, after I read the description of them, I don't really support the Red Veils ideals anymore. Seeking purity through a violent purge? Just, think about that for a moment with real world comparisons, maybe you'll change your mind.

Well...

Corruption must end in the Sol System, and what better way is there other than to snuff out corrupt light?

The Red Veil are doing people a service.

Hail the Veil.