Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Scheme Change?

TheWhitterMatter

I was changing the colors of my Secondary weapon when I noticed that my color scheme looked different. I was in Saturated Classic and I was looking at the color red at the top and a single color to the very right. It seemed paler then it had looked previously and upon looking at my favorites I realized that the colors are different. The color red that I had saved to my favorites was more contrasted and more "normal" to how I had put it there, a bright Ferrari Red. I added it to my gun and it looked normal, then I looked in the Classical Saturated and tried adding what should have been the red color and there was a immediate difference. All the colors, I noted, have been brightened, but I still have the original colors in my favorites. I accidentally removed the red from my favorites and the only way I can get a similar looking red back is if I pay money to buy a new pallet for that color. Is this a bug? No one seems to be having this issue and it's bugging me.

If you have come back to the game after a long time, you may have not noticed that the colors went through a change that made them more saturated. If you want those saturated, turn OFF "Legacy Colors" in options. If you want them more pale, turn legacy on.

Remember that you'd have to recolor your frames and weapons every time you toggle that option for it to take effect.