Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15

Star_K1ller

Question

16 answers to this question

Are u sure? Dont get so hyped about U15 just yet. DEs have delayed U14 like twice and we are disappointed twice. And U15 has even more stuff. Archwing includes a whole new tileset and god knows how much it takes to programme those graphics. Syndicates add a lot of different mods and people may think that it is just a matter of inputting data and importing pictures. But the truth is there is a lot of balancing to do and it might just as well take the same time as the archwings. As much as i hate to say so, i think U15 will at least take three weeks if not a month to be ironed out.

Are u sure? Dont get so hyped about U15 just yet. DEs have delayed U14 like twice and we are disappointed twice. And U15 has even more stuff. Archwing includes a whole new tileset and god knows how much it takes to programme those graphics. Syndicates add a lot of different mods and people may think that it is just a matter of inputting data and importing pictures. But the truth is there is a lot of balancing to do and it might just as well take the same time as the archwings. As much as i hate to say so, i think U15 will at least take three weeks if not a month to be ironed out.

And in Devstream someone said you can be hunted down by other syndicates or something. Yay more stalker like beings?