Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Down Pooch, Your Blocking My Sights!

BenzinNinJa

Lately I've had a growing issue with my Kubrow either wandering, or spawning, in front of me, blocking my aim.

Here's a screenshot.
I was standing perfectly still, taking my sweet time, and all of the sudden my space-llama decided it wanted attention.

ZYJKWa9.jpg

Maybe the AI of the Kubrow should be upgraded a bit?
My initial thought was, that it'd be nice if your Kubrow would stand on the opposite side of your camera, so if you have camera over the right shoulder, Kubrow stays left, and vice versa.

The problem evoked in the OP happens all the time, and is very frustrating.

The simple solution you propose would work, but we could also talk about all the other "orders" we would like to give to kubrows (stay there, follow me, attack this guy, distract this one while I backstab him, try to open those f***ing lockers you stupid/lazy, and many others probably)

Why did you name him popcorn xD

Also,never had this issue with my space-llama(xD?)

Well... In real life, where I'm also a Tenno, I wanted a white cat, and he should be named Popcorn, But my then-girlfriend fell in love with a black at with a white spot, so we compromised, and got a black cat. He's called Toki Popcorn Armadeus II. Then we decided to get a second cat, and I said that it should be white and called popcorn. Then we compromised and got a red cat, which I wanted to call Røvguitar (arse-guitar), but she didn't like it, so we called him Pickles.

Then my girlfriend left me, and almost a year later, I replaced her with a Kubrow. That Kubrow was originalle white, and I was filled with joy, for I had finally gotten something white and fuzzy, that wasn't old pizza, that I could give the name Popcorn.

But then they changed the colors. I concidered making a support ticket, and request they change the name to concrete, to fit the current color, but I decided againts it.

The problem evoked in the OP happens all the time, and is very frustrating.

The simple solution you propose would work, but we could also talk about all the other "orders" we would like to give to kubrows (stay there, follow me, attack this guy, distract this one while I backstab him, try to open those f***ing lockers you stupid/lazy, and many others probably)

Nice to know it's not just me that's getting bugged by my pets.

Hapened to me often too. It would be nice if they could do. something like in mass effect, when you zoom in your squad crouches.

Maybe they could just do the pixel-y thing, like they did with sentinels to prevent them from making the camera go beserk? But that would probably only work when you zoom/aim.

Edited by BenzinNinJa

All the ally npc has this same issue especially Specter, it ran right across my line of sight and bounced a Penta grenade back at me. = =;

Even Sentinels can block your aim while passing through low corridor, I died from my own Castanas attached to my Carrier while running through doorway once.

All the ally npc has this same issue especially Specter, it ran right across my line of sight and bounced a Penta grenade back at me. = =;

Even Sentinels can block your aim while passing through low corridor, I died from my own Castanas attached to my Carrier while running through doorway once.

This sentinel thing, how long ago was that? I'm 99% sure they fixed the camera issues with those.

Although the loot picked up by the Carrier doesn't seem to obey that rule, and sometimes make the camera all bouncy and shaky.

This sentinel thing, how long ago was that? I'm 99% sure they fixed the camera issues with those.

Although the loot picked up by the Carrier doesn't seem to obey that rule, and sometimes make the camera all bouncy and shaky.

Just tested..

eBWujpG.jpg

Notice the attach point is at the top: I did not aim up at it directly. Throwing while moving can still cause this.

Happen to me too sometimes :| and punchtrough isn't shot through my kubrow

DE,pls fix our kubrow weird attitude on next update

Why would you use a dog when the Carrier get things for you, fill your shields, freeze everybody, give you a shield when you revive and the Sweeper can 1-shot T4 Heavy Grineers?

My "dog" fill my shield,"scare" the S#&$ out of everybody in big aoe, give me shield when I'm revived(the delay is far shorter than sentinel's guardian) and skewered T4 heavy grineers,also,she does not die easily and can be revived not only once...

Player has their own preferences buddy...

Well... In real life, where I'm also a Tenno, I wanted a white cat, and he should be named Popcorn, But my then-girlfriend fell in love with a black at with a white spot, so we compromised, and got a black cat. He's called Toki Popcorn Armadeus II. Then we decided to get a second cat, and I said that it should be white and called popcorn. Then we compromised and got a red cat, which I wanted to call Røvguitar (arse-guitar), but she didn't like it, so we called him Pickles.

Then my girlfriend left me, and almost a year later, I replaced her with a Kubrow. That Kubrow was originalle white, and I was filled with joy, for I had finally gotten something white and fuzzy, that wasn't old pizza, that I could give the name Popcorn.

This is a better love story than Twilight.

Really though, you got me right in the <3.