Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Thinks Weapons Are Extremely Unbalanced?

Rollerlane

for everyone saying "Boltor P doesnt need a nerf"

you realize its the most powerful weapon AND the easiest to get, it is definitely not "one of the hardest weapons to farm for" i got the whole set for 10p, then after i crafted it i got multiple sets from just doing void missions and ODD without even trying to get it

i dont want the boltor p to be nerfed, i want every other weapon to be buffed and balanced out so they are viable

think of how many times you saw someone use the tigris, now think of how many times you saw someone use the boltor p, pretty big margin huh?

While the weapons are certainly going through powercreep right now, I do not think it is mainly them that is overpowered.

I actually believe that the real issue (or at least the factor that is really adding onto the powercreep) is the damage mods, and how a standard build pretty much quadruples your damage, or how there is little to no repercussion for building pure damage.

And to clarify I am not talking about Serration or Hornet Strike (the "Necessary Evil" mods), I am talking about the Elemental Mods, the Crit Mods, Multi-shot, and of course the Corrupted Mods.;

However that is derailing from the original topic so I won't go anymore into it.