Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Freezing, But I Can Still Move

xXRampantXx

So, I have suffered game crashes in the Orokin Derelict missions ever since U14, the good news is that those seem to be fixed for me.  Now, instead, I get a much more frustrating glitch.  At random times, the game will majorly lose FPS (goes down to about 1) and then freeze completely.  The thing is, I can still control my Warframe.  If I press E I can hear my melee weapon being swung, if I click, I can still hear my gun firing, I can still hear my powers being used and if this happens near enemies, I can still hear them dieing as I blindly swing my melee around.  This happened twice, both times I was playing solo, and both times it happened when a door had just opened.

seems like something is going wrong with either your graphics card freezing the game's visuals or the game doing something wrong causing it to stop sending frames. I haven't experienced anything like this before so I really have no idea what I'm talking about. It could even be a problem caused by the door animation you mentioned. I'd say send a support ticket at support.warframe.com and include your EE.log file (you need to do this before you start another mission) They should be able to help you out or at least tell you what is going on.

Another thing to try is turning off all settings (or lowest) and turning them on 1 by 1 trying to find the problem factor.

Don't forget it is always wise to update your drivers.

btw the EE.log is located in C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Warframe

Don't post it online, only in the support since this file can contain personal info.

Hope they can help you out!