Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability Augments Might Just Start It All Over Again

_Rue_

I don't really have any opposition to modding for 1 or 2 abilities of a frame, since corrupted mods already encourage that

I think it might make some frames more viable, such as ash becoming viable with team-wide smoke screen and it's a more interesting way of DE diversifying builds and creating new mods.

Yeah, I didn't get the impression at all from the devstream that augments would be mods, from the way they were talking about them augs are going to be a different system. 

IOW, I don't think aug choice will be part of one's mod choice calculus at all.

Yeah, I didn't get the impression at all from the devstream that augments would be mods, from the way they were talking about them augs are going to be a different system. 

IOW, I don't think aug choice will be part of one's mod choice calculus at all.

This is what I thought, but generally people have decided they are mods

I hope they're mods because I'd have thought using a non-augmented ability is gimping your warframe, in which case you'd really have to have the augment to remain poweful - at least if they're mods they're taking up space on your build

But if they're not mods they may not be tradable, in which case the warframes I actually use will be severely limited