Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Cues Can Warframe Take From Star Citizen?

S.T.M.P.D

I know the game you are talking about, is it Starpoint Gemini 2? or X: Online Universe?

Just found it, Elite: Dangerous.

It looks nice, but seem to be a bit raw at the moment.

Hello? Refocus here people. We don't need to rip on games that aren't ours.

Point is wouldn't it be awesome to pilot actual Tenno battleships at some point, that sort of thing?

Ordis is not exactly battleship.

Making battleship would mean that Tenno change strategy and make themselves more visible, less hit and run tactic etc...

Doesn't seem to fit, unless something more special like hijacked enemy ship.

Hello? Refocus here people. We don't need to rip on games that aren't ours.

Point is wouldn't it be awesome to pilot actual Tenno battleships at some point, that sort of thing?

Your initial question was different, so can't really blame them/us for arguing as such.

And to answer your question, no. It will detract too much from the individuality HOWEVER in the future I would like to see an 8 player co-op mode where we are all together and then deployed outwards to fight something on a very big scale (SW Battlefront 2 style)

It made that much and it still actively asks for even more money. I think star citizen has potential to be one of the greatest game of this generation, but it also has the potential to be one of the biggest let downs in video game history. So ye not getting hyped yet.

At first when Youtubers showed it I was all like AHHMYGERD, then after a little research on background I was just like "Ehh, This will be just like TESO" something I also predicted for Destiny :S

Ok, I believe the discussion's settled: Everyone thinks I'm an @$$.

Letter, you have my permission to lock.

Well the original title was provocative and led to one sided argument.

All in all, lore wise wouldn't make sense.

Technical issue would mean lot of work, the archwing took whole year of development.