Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling New Frames.

UnknownGunneryChief

Question

Yeah. After watching the Mogamu's vid about U15, I got really worried and decided it is time to level those last 7 frames which, incidentally, were ready to pick up from the foundry for weeks. So, seeing that Pluto - Cerberus and ODD barely gives 150k xp per 3-4 rounds and I keep dying no matter what, anything especially good for frame leveling?

P.S. Yeah, also tried Cyath and Xini on Eris and Kiste on Ceres. >.> getting worried that I will need weeks to level all of those frames!

0 answers to this question

Sedna Kappa. I tend to level my weapons and whatnot really quickly there (it is also very easy) but works best with a coordinated team. Suggesting everyone stays near terminal with a Loki RDing all enemies, most XP for everyone. Also remove any maxed equipment for maximum efficiency in leveling up

I'm not going to trash talk Mogamu (I don't like his builds, but that is neither here nor there), but he, like most people here, is just worried about the incoming changes. I personally am very excited to be able to use skills without hurting my build. My advice is that you don't worry too much until the update drops. See how the new system is, and then go from there. Panicking now will do nothing. 

sechura pluto is the best, others are kiste ceres, though I good tip is to get a very strong AoE weapon and your warframe...nothing else, only you and your weapon, because if you go with a full set the xp u gained will be divided on all your equipment (wf, 1st, 2nd and melee weapon plus companion)

so only 1 good weapon and the wf u want to lvl, with sechura.....you'll rank up in 45-60m of continuous play  

Edited by Kenshin98

I'm not going to trash talk Mogamu (I don't like his builds, but that is neither here nor there), but he, like most people here, is just worried about the incoming changes. I personally am very excited to be able to use skills without hurting my build. My advice is that you don't worry too much until the update drops. See how the new system is, and then go from there. Panicking now will do nothing. 

I mean I'm worried about the fact we might be forced to level every ability separatively - and seeing that I'm absolutely done with the weaponry for affinity (besides the stupid Miter and some unobtainable ones), and same being for all Sentinels/Kubrows/Starmap missions, I only have these frames left. Won't hurt me a single bit.

I mean I'm worried about the fact we might be forced to level every ability separatively - and seeing that I'm absolutely done with the weaponry for affinity (besides the stupid Miter and some unobtainable ones), and same being for all Sentinels/Kubrows/Starmap missions, I only have these frames left. Won't hurt me a single bit.

I think that DE said that just using the skills would level them up over time. Like I said, I plan to go into it with a clear head and see what happens. 

If I recall right the plan, from the Dev stream, was to unlock the warframe's abilities as the warframe levels, all abilities unlocked by level 15 or so...And then the abilities would rank as you use them...So if the frame is level 15; all abilities should be available post update...ability rank may be another thing...