Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Assassin Units

Phyrak

Not too sure if this should go in feedback or not...but anyhow, here's my thoughts

With the assassin units - much like how the G3 have a chance to drop parts for the Brakk

Should the upcoming assassins with each faction - would it be reasonable if they dropped augments when you kill them?

In my opinion, yes I think it would - because hey; surviving an assassination should give some reward :P

-Phyrak

Do you mean the Syndicate's augment?

I'm not against the idea of a reward itself, but it feel counter intuitive to have Assassins drop the Syndicate's positive reward.

"Oh the Syndicates love you? Here's this shiny!" "Oh the Syndicates hates you? Here's the exact same shiny!" 

Would be hilarious if the syndicate system behave like Dark Souls Invasion. Getting hated by one syndicate and wearing their rival sygil during mission will get ur &#! invaded by a player working for that syndicate. Inb4 PvP sucks: PvP sucks then let have more PvP so people will provide feedback to improve it.

Do you mean the Syndicate's augment?

I'm not against the idea of a reward itself, but it feel counter intuitive to have Assassins drop the Syndicate's positive reward.

"Oh the Syndicates love you? Here's this shiny!" "Oh the Syndicates hates you? Here's the exact same shiny!" 

+1

Assassin would be good, but reward is maybe stuff like credits/rare resource and at best potatoes/forma.

Edited by Hueminator

Would be hilarious if the syndicate system behave like Dark Souls Invasion. Getting hated by one syndicate and wearing their rival sygil during mission will get ur @$$ invaded by a player working for that syndicate. Inb4 PvP sucks: PvP sucks then let have more PvP so people will provide feedback to improve it.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL NO!

I dont want to join or be joined some forced PvP mode, especially not with current hosting system. Lag kills ftw!

Don't be too sure about that.

Most of that page is a WIP.

There may be actual Assassins they send after you.

As for their rewards, they should reward you with negative faction rep for whom they represent, and positive rep for whomever you fight for.

I imagine in about 2 years they will be fully fledged stand alone assassin squads for each syndicate, until then place holders for everyone.