Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maverik - (Frame Concept + Art)

7grims

9YUrSD5.jpg

Maverik is based on the wild card concept, or random unexpected actions.

Design Concept:

Cowboy / Western

Rock Star

Las Vegas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Concept:

Chance

Randomness

Gambling

#1 - ALL IN 

Maverik creates a vortex hole, enemies who drop into it, are spitted out from the ceiling or sky, falling on their heads.

gWzkjPo.png

#2 - I DON'T KNOW

I really don't know what could be his 2nd ability. I'm open to suggestions.

EjPcFeV.png

#3 - SHUFFLE

In a limited radius, Maverik switch teleports the position of all enemies and himself, each enemy stays facing random directions after the teleport, making the enemies confused for a few seconds.

(What? Who is this Loki you speak of? Never heard of it :P  )

NyxHgBZ.png

#4 - THE ACE

Maverik transfers Blissful-Magical-Burning-Energy into the enemy, making the target burn and inflate.

Once the target reaches critical-mass-of-happiness, he explodes, and burning flesh flies all over the place, hitting enemies near by.

joBhntk.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yfrfVrR.gif

Other concepts made by me:

- Concepts and Solutions (mix ideas + art)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199253-concepts-and-solutions-presentation/

- Gemini (frame concept + art)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/131611-gemini-frame-idea/?hl=gemini

X1Dnb5x.png

Edited by 7grims

I like the helm, its like a built in cowboy hat!  Would like to see some kewl boots and a gunslinger belt!

The powers are cool too because they are in line with the theme, its an overall well thought out design.

+1 Grims!

I approve of this!

RNG grenade (name: something to do with dice?) for number 2? It could be a dud (shaped like an oro kitty for fun), cluster bomb, elemental bomb, smoke bomb, flash bang, etcetera.

I like this concept of a frame based on randomness also great work on the toons.

Edited by Postal_pat

neat idea, love the first ability.

for the second ability how about  a power that makes decoys of your squad (or if no squad you a mag, excal and volt) that attract enemeies and go boom and blind attackers when they take enough damage. You could call it "Full House" or something.

edit: alt helm bandanna face style mask? plz <3?

Edited by Drasiel

RNG grenade (name: something to do with dice?) for number 2? It could be a dud (shaped like an oro kitty for fun), cluster bomb, elemental bomb, smoke bomb, flash bang, etcetera.

I like this concept of a frame based on randomness also great work on the toons.

I like that, smoke bomb with random element proc, sounds fun :D

neat idea, love the first ability.

for the second ability how about  a power that makes decoys of your squad (or if no squad you a mag, excal and volt) that attract enemeies and go boom and blind attackers when they take enough damage. You could call it "Full House" or something.

edit: alt helm bandanna face style mask? plz <3?

I dont think ill be making alt helms :P

I like that full house idea :D

9YUrSD5.jpg

Maverik is based on the wild card concept, or random unexpected actions.

Design Concept:

Cowboy / Western

Rock Star

Las Vegas

Power Concept:

Chance

Randomness

Gambling

#1 - ALL IN 

Maverik creates a vortex hole, enemies who drop into it, are spitted out from the ceiling or sky, falling on their heads.

gWzkjPo.png

#2 - I DON'T KNOW

I really don't know what could be his 2nd ability. I'm open to suggestions.

EjPcFeV.png

#3 - SHUFFLE

In a limited radius, Maverik switch teleports the position of all enemies and himself, each enemy stays facing random directions after the teleport, making the enemies confused for a few seconds.

(What? Who is this Loki you speak of? Never heard of it :P  )

NyxHgBZ.png

#4 - THE ACE

Maverik transfers Blissful-Magical-Burning-Energy into the enemy, making the target burn and inflate.

Once the target reaches critical-mass-of-happiness, he explodes, and burning flesh flies all over the place, hitting enemies near by.

joBhntk.png

yfrfVrR.gif

Other concepts made by me:

- Concepts and Solutions (mix ideas + art)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199253-concepts-and-solutions-presentation/

- Gemini (frame concept + art)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/131611-gemini-frame-idea/?hl=gemini

Gambit 2.0  <3 I Love