Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New And Fresh Ideas

Blackeshadow

Alright so the last time I posted this it was horrible so I apologies and in this one I'll try to make it better.

Now to start off I was thinking that we should make a base where Tenno can roam around meet other tenno and do a bunch of different things have interactions with other Tenno or AI like in destiny while you are in the tower.

Also I was thinking that may he we should add new weapons more suited for a ninja. We have a lot of guns in warframe and if you were to look at ninjas in movies and do research on them they are shown using swords throwing stars and an array of weaponry. To be honest I think that I would be the only person who prefers this.

I have another idea for bosses. No matter what boss you fight the key to win in is to hit him period what about an alternative like lead him to a spot and activate a button that uses some kind of beam or weapon because our bullets don't hurt him of you get what I'm saying.

I have another idea to why not give us a new entrance because we all know that warframes have always dropped through vents or front flipped off of ordis. We most likely all have looked up and have not seen a open square where the vent should have been. Maybe add some new entrances and have us enter from different areas on the map or the us the option to be in separate places.

Also we can finally meet lotus because we've been killing under her command freeing people capturing targets blowing stuff up and have yet to see her in person(just a thought)

I was also thinking that it would be a good idea to give the option to join one of the factions of corpus or grinder and work for them and fight other players while helping your own faction.

I was thinking that another idea would be to take the mask off the warframes at last because I'm really stuck on if they are human or not I mean look at the mask could they be along with where can frost contain such powers.

I was also wondering if it would be a good idea to add homes for the warframes that you could customize and stuff like that you know like your own place that's not outer space.

I was also thinking on a Free roam mode where you could go on a planet and just see what it looks like way from the war. Maybe even add a place where we mine for resources.

Will update with more ideas

Also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/Blackeshadow thanks

Edited by Blackeshadow

Nope. I think they said in the devstream they had to put it on the back burner to make the rest of the update is working correctly

Ah. Thanks. That sounds like it's for the best anyway, as Archwing seems like it's far from ready.

Edited by JohnProdman

Alright so the last time I posted this it was horrible so I apologies and in this one I'll try to make it better.

Now to start off I was thinking that we should make a base where Tenno can roam around meet other tenno and do a bunch of different things have interactions with other Tenno or AI like in destiny while you are in the tower.

Already confirmed and discussed at length, slated to release at 15.5

Also I was thinking that may he we should add new weapons more suited for a ninja. We have a lot of guns in warframe and if you were to look at ninjas in movies and do research on them they are shown using swords throwing stars and an array of weaponry. To be honest I think that I would be the only person who prefers this.

Bows. Throwing Stars, Kunai, Glaive and other such weapons are already in the game. Also, you start off with a sword and a massive chunk of the melee weapons are also swords as well as other weapons like axes.

I have another idea for bosses. No matter what boss you fight the key to win in is to hit him period what about an alternative like lead him to a spot and activate a button that uses some kind of beam or weapon because our bullets don't hurt him of you get what I'm saying.

I'm ok with an idea like this, but I'm pretty sure there are at least 20 dead threads about this idea.

I have another idea to why not give us a new entrance because we all know that warframes have always dropped through vents or front flipped off of ordis. We most likely all have looked up and have not seen a open square where the vent should have been. Maybe add some new entrances and have us enter from different areas on the map or the us the option to be in separate places.

This would also be pretty nice.

Also we can finally meet lotus because we've been killing under her command freeing people capturing targets blowing stuff up and have yet to see her in person(just a thought)

No comment, but I'm pretty confident the devs have thought/are thinking about this.

I was also thinking that it would be a good idea to give the option to join one of the factions of corpus or grinder and work for them and fight other players while helping your own faction.

Syndicates, the content coming with U15 that's trending on the forums.

I was thinking that another idea would be to take the mask off the warframes at last because I'm really stuck on if they are human or not I mean look at the mask could they be along with where can frost contain such powers.

While that's been a discussion on the forums since the game first got popular (and before that). DE_Steve has already stated that this bit of lore and what the Tenno are already have a definite answer (and that some people aren't going to like it) and that answers as to what's beneath the mask are intended to come in the lore at an unspecific time.

I was also wondering if it would be a good idea to add homes for the warframes that you could customize and stuff like that you know like your own place that's not outer space.

Dojos, you are thinking of dojos, although larger clans typically don't allow members wanton customization, small clans usually have a less strict policy on this.

I was also thinking on a Free roam mode where you could go on a planet and just see what it looks like way from the war. Maybe even add a place where we mine for resources.

They are planning on messing with idea for Archwing by having a free-roam mode within that. This would be a precursor to future free roam modes if they were to consider it.

Already confirmed and discussed at length, slated to release at 15.5

Bows. Throwing Stars, Kunai, Glaive and other such weapons are already in the game. Also, you start off with a sword and a massive chunk of the melee weapons are also swords as well as other weapons like axes.

whats i mean are primary weapons just being a more ninja weapon that's not a bow and that isn't a gun

Because we want to know of the warframes are humans

That's part of the mystery.

If DE told me that the guy in my Volt was a human dude with brown hair and some scars on his face, I would be sad. That's not what I think is in my Volt. We're better off not knowing.

Edited by vaugahn