Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make The Stalker Drop His Weapons More Often.

Flowen231

My friend once created a topic with his idea of "Trading night" when Stalker stuff, Detron, Brakk could be tradable, of course it was hated by most of users who already have these weapons.

I myself have 5 spare Despair blueprints that I could gave away to those players who want it so badly.

What am I suposed to do with it? Sell for credits?

Would be nice If this kind of event was.. once in the month just for a couple of hours.

And to make sure that new players don't get too op with it just make it tradable from.. 10th MR?

Also I would really like to buy a Braton and Lato Vandal, even for an insane amount of platinum just to have a full collection of weapons.

Extra profit for DE because I would buy more platinum to buy it from someone, right?

Tell me now how stupid this idea is : )

My friend once created a topic with his idea of "Trading night" when Stalker stuff, Detron, Brakk could be tradable, of course it was hated by most of users who already have these weapons.

I myself have 5 spare Despair blueprints that I could gave away to those players who want it so badly.

What am I suposed to do with it? Sell for credits?

Would be nice If this kind of event was.. once in the month just for a couple of hours.

And to make sure that new players don't get too op with it just make it tradable from.. 10th MR?

Also I would really like to buy a Braton and Lato Vandal, even for an insane amount of platinum just to have a full collection of weapons.

Extra profit for DE because I would buy more platinum to buy it from someone, right?

Tell me now how stupid this idea is : )

It's honestly a pretty good idea considering that the problem with these things is a lack of direct accessibility. 

NO.

Seriously, he already drops the BPs often enough as well as shows himself if you kill certain bosses.Try different tactics vastly described on forums and pls stop whining.This is dishonor for tenno.

I'm sorry, are we even playing the same game?!

>He drops the BP's often enough as well as shows himself

No, not even close. The drop tables in this game are BEYOND DILUTED and need some tweaking. Stalker is just one of the many things on that list. While it may be true he isn't meant to be farmed, his drop rates are a joke and his spawning mechanics need a look at as well. What with marks not stacking,combining, not increasing spawn chance when all 4 tenno in a squad are marked 10+ times by him.

I'm not saying make him show up every single time, but at the same time, I should NOT be able to get marked by him and then play for 3 weeks without seeing him. That time includes killing bosses for more marks trying to get him to come after me and the 3 other Tenno I took with me.

>pic related, MFW you said that

7JNoD57.png

Edited by SergeiTheBeast

1470 hours of total playtime and spending 1 year+ trying to get Hate off him, end up not being able to use its sweet charge attack before Melee 2.0 kicked in. Lil sh!t keeps dropping Dread for me over and over again.

SO YEA MAKE IT TRADEABLE PLS

It will never be tradeable, DE sell the set for 800p in market, so yeah keep asking.

It will never be tradeable, DE sell the set for 800p in market, so yeah keep asking.

By making it tradable DE could make even more profit

Just think about how many people actually buy the Stalker pack, probably less than 1% of players

How many players would buy some platinum go get Despair BP on Trading channel? Much more

Edited by zymla

By making it tradable DE could make even more profit

Just think about how many people actually buy the Stalker pack, probably less than 1% players

How many players would buy some platinum go get Despair BP on Trading channel? Much more

Naw imo they would lose money, cause only despair would be worth alot and who saids the ppl buying bought platnium with real money. Even platnium horders would be reluctant to hand over 800p just for the one part they are missing, i did but i see platnium there to spend not hoard.

Edited by (PS4)Veg1ta

Like You said, it's Your opinion

who saids the ppl buying bought platnium with real money.

Platinum in trading channel isn't from nowhere, it was purchased by someone with real money

Despair is the only weapon in Stalker pack hard to get and that's why not many players want to spent 800p for one weapon.

Blueprints for it would go on trading channel even for half price of Stalker pack (if it was tradable for a limited time ofc), imo

Edited by zymla

Like You said, it's Your opinion

Platinum in trading channel isn't from nowhere, it was purchased by someone with real money

Despair is the only weapon in Stalker pack hard to get and that's why not many players want to spent 800p for one weapon.

Blueprints for it would go on trading channel even for half price of Stalker pack (if it was tradable for a limited time ofc), imo

If the platnium used to buy despair was allrdy originally bought by real money and passed through the system, DE wouldnt make profit after the original purchase no matter how many times that platnium was traded.

This is a bad idea....The reason is that if you do like warframe and you play alot...think about the players with 1000 hours..They will reach the top of the game too fast.that means they have nothing to do anymore

As someone who's had all his stuff since U9, getting his junk isn't really "top of the game".

Am simply going to say no, earn the right for all stalkers gear and stop crying.

Problem being, you don't earn his gear any more than you "earn" anything else with RNG. Takes just as much effort to pull the lever on a slot machine regardless of whether it pays out or not.

Edited by Taranis49

Am simply going to say no, earn the right for all stalkers gear and stop crying.

Goku, I know from past discussions with you that you like to defend silly things for reasons I will never understand, imo you seem to be someone who turns a blind eye to horse poop seemingly because you like it when things are worse maybe?

But anyway, as I stated before, I made this topic to discuss why these BPs should or should not be easier to obtain. Please don't post unless you have specific reasons for thinking it's a good idea to keep them how they are. And before you say it, most people do NOT buy the stalker pack as most people are very tight fisted in this game when it comes to plat, or have at least 2 of the weapons, and hardly anyone is willing to spend 800p just for one weapon. Hell, thats alot even for 3 weapons.

That being said, I understand where you are coming from, you bought the stalker pack, you invested your resources into the game to get them rather than depend on bullS#&$ luck, but this isn't about you. It's about everyone who has been farming these forever (people since U6 still don't have some of these weps) and with more drops being added to the stalker's drop table and his spawn rate being gradually nerfed, everyone's odds are only getting worse. It's completely ludicrous how low your chances of getting them now as compared to how the odds used to be (and again that's saying something concidering that people with 1000+ hours of playtime still don't have them).  

Edited by Flowen231

As someone who's had all his stuff since U9, getting his junk isn't really "top of the game".

Problem being, you don't earn his gear any more than you "earn" anything else with RNG. Takes just as much effort to pull the lever on a slot machine regardless of whether it pays out or not.

negative, most say ive spent x amount hours but still no despair , but how many x amount of those hours where actually farming for him. Not only did i pay 800p i also played 800 hours which did eventually give all stalker gear legit.

Edited by (PS4)Veg1ta

negative, most say ive spent x amount hours but still no despair , but how many x amount of those hours where actually farming for him. Not only did i pay 800p i also played 800 hours which did eventually give all stalker gear legit.

There is NO way to NOT farm the stalker if you are marked and people still turn up with 1000+ hours without his stuff. Should have thrown that in my last post ;p.

There is NO way to NOT farm the stalker if you are marked and people still turn up with 1000+ hours without his stuff. Should have thrown that in my last post ;p.

So after 10 mins into everygame you backed out cause the time frame for stalker to show up has passed and done this with full party all marked countless times? I doubt you even have the first clue how to farm his gear.

So after 10 mins into everygame you backed out cause the time frame for stalker to show up has passed and done this with full party all marked countless times? I doubt you even have the first clue how to farm his gear.

It's freaking simple, get marked, find 3 other marked @&#(&*@#$#s, go into an exterminate mission that takes 4 people around 4~ min since he doesn't show up after 280 seconds, finish the quest, rinse and repeat until he appears, then get marked again. I've been doing nothing but that for 2 months, I already posted my results on page 1, and frankly I don't wanna hear that S#&$ from someone who stooped to play 800p just for one of his weapons, seems to me like you were the most desperate of us all.

With that said, I'm gonna ignore you now since you are not debating anything, you just seem to enjoy arguing and insulting people for no reason that I can see.

It's freaking simple, get marked, find 3 other marked @(&*@#$#s, go into an exterminate mission that takes 4 people around 4~ min since he doesn't show up after 280 seconds, finish the quest, rinse and repeat until he appears, then get marked again. I've been doing nothing but that for 2 months, I already posted my results on page 1, and frankly I don't wanna hear that S#&$ from someone who stooped to play 800p just for one of his weapons, seems to me like you were the most desperate of us all.

With that said, I'm gonna ignore you now since you are not debating anything, you just seem to enjoy arguing and insulting people for no reason that I can see.

I allrdy said i also earned them legit, 800p was somebody eles money, i didnt pay for it and as i said platnium there to be spent, so maybe in the case of these x amount of hours played players actually relized you cant cash in on the way out and spent 800p of the thousands of plat there hoarding theyll have less to complain about.

OP is right, posts saying "well I got x weapon after so many hours" doesn't really add anything.

In my experience the drop rate for Despair is especially low. I don't know if the weapon chances are weighted but it sure feels like it. It doesn't help that there's [yet another] nikana stance thrown into the mix now too. Having said all that I don't think I'd want to see the drop rates changed at all: Stalker is the definitive elusive figure in the game, and it seems right that his weapons should fit that. Even that is debatable though, seeing as the weapons are purchasable through the market :/

I was initially against the idea of trading such things but zymla's trade night/hour thing sounds kinda cool.

If I could advise anything, I'd say that Despair are exactly the kind of things you'll find when you're not looking for them.

Edited by Dualice

OP is right, posts saying "well I got x weapon after so many hours" doesn't really add anything.

In my experience the drop rate for Despair is especially low. I don't know if the weapon chances are weighted but it sure feels like it. It doesn't help that there's [yet another] nikana stance thrown into the mix now too. Having said all that I don't think I'd want to see the drop rates changed at all: Stalker is the definitive elusive figure in the game, and it seems right that his weapons should fit that. Even that is debatable though, seeing as the weapons are purchasable through the market :/

I was initially against the idea of trading such things but zynia's trade night/hour thing sounds kinda cool.

If I could advise anything, I'd say that Despair are exactly the kind of things you'll find when you're not looking for them.

Maybe it is all just desire sensor tbh ;p, i do really want his stuff. You do make a good point about the elusive part though. That's like Phantasy star online vs PSO2 though, in PSO1 rare enemies would spawn and you's have a 6/7 or 7/8 chance (i forget which) to get a rare item, 1/2-1/3 in the hardest difficulty, rare enemies were a sign that you were most likely going to get something. In PSO2 on the other hand rare enemies have no such luxury, they just give bonus exp.

In my experience, when things are more accessible the game economy is healthier, as someone stated earlier; if these things become tradabe, DE will make more plat off them than they ever did off of the bundle, and players who are not as fortunate will be able to have some form of closure from the endless hunt.

I do like the point you made though, it makes alot of sense as well.

Translation: I bought Stalker bundle for 800p but since I've put 800 hours into this game therefore it's all hard work and that in turn makes it totally a-okay for me to tell other players how they should absolutely stop whining about how diluted his drop table and spawn rate are.

maxresdefault.jpg

personally what I think needs to happen is for the assassins to have a drop table of entirely unique loot. Killing an assassin is an achievement you should always get something decent or unique from them. I'm so sick of getting slash dash from Stalker and neurodes from the G3

All that I get from Stalker is Despair... But not in a form of a weapon.

blog_kh_4104224_5605505_tr_zla_raven.jpg

So yeah... An increase in the spam rate or in the drop rate would be good. I play random missions every day and I hosted multiple 'Stalker farms' in the last months. But I haven't seen him since August and never got a Despair blueprint with 900+ played hours.

Yeah, I agree. The drop rates are terrible unless you are really lucky.

Luckily for me, I was able to pick up all 3 weapons before the drop tables got scrambled. (I was clueless at this point)

And so far, the rest of the drops has been...

0 Despair, 1 Hate, and 15 Dreads(<---WTF).

800 Hours of playing, 2 year member.

The new syndicate system might solve this issue though; as the shops may have something nice in store...

I ran into the G3 today, and the stalker twice. No BPs or parts from any yet again x.x, I'm just gonna give up on this one, I'm really not having fun doing nothing but stalker farming parties. Hopefully DE acknowledges the issue with these guys (LOL) and makes some kinda fix, or hopefully those of us with less than ideal luck can have a break soon ;p.

Edited by Flowen231