Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Our Reputation With Various Syndicates Tied To Our Account?

SquirmyBurrito

Or each individual frame? Could I stick a different glowing body paint thing on each of my frames and level each syndicate? Or are each of our frames being treated as the same entity? If so, does this mean that we are one tenno in many frames? How does that work with the whole gender and body size change? And if we aren't doing the whole 'one tenno, multiple frames' thing why would the actions of one tenno/frame affect the treatment of another?

I have absolutely no idea which section to put this in so I'll take the potential warning point if it means getting some quick answers before I call it a night and go relax.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

All indications are that it is account based, but you can change your sigils at will. I would imagine the sigils will go into the loadout saves so you could save them per-frame  or per-build. You just have to remember which ones give negatives to which others so you're not wasting your time.

P.S.

Obviously players helping players. :P

All indications are that it is account based, but you can change your sigils at will. I would imagine the sigils will go into the loadout saves so you could save them per-frame  or per-build. You just have to remember which ones give negatives to which others so you're not wasting your time.

P.S.

Obviously players helping players. :P

I thought about that but then I kept asking more and more questions and didn't know for sure.

Steve hinted that there had been some theories that have come close to the answer about how/why we are one Tenno with multiple bodies, including males and females. I don't remember ever seeing anything that made sense to me though. Maybe it is/was a thing on Reddit.

Best I can come up with is that we are some kind of pilot controlling various hosts. A parasite, computer program or virus, a psychic, or simply remote control. That's probably a little to vague for me to say "I told you so." later but hopefully food for thought.

Edited by VKhaun

Steve hinted that there had been some theories that have come close to the answer about how/why we are one Tenno with multiple bodies, including males and females. I don't remember ever seeing anything that made sense to me though. Maybe it is/was a thing on Reddit.

Best I can come up with is that we are some kind of pilot controlling various hosts. A parasite, computer program or virus, a psychic, or simply remote control. That's probably a little to vague for me to say "I told you so." later but hopefully food for thought.

Wouldn't know about that as I only ever used the Reddit to see the leaks from the design council, as soon as I got invited I stopped going to it.

I have very similar thoughts regarding our ability to body swap and gender bend at will.

This has been discussed many times. "Tenno, boy or girl? How does this all work out?" Ok, let's think about it. Each person is a Tenno (That is the classification,) but our warframe will fit to the that Tenno because of some nano technology or some kind of shape shift technology. It could be that the Warframe stretch to our body as a Tenno and Tenno are gender less because they have reached a higher plane of evolution than most species in the Universe. Now, each Warframe has characteristics of male and female but that does not mean that we as Tenno have that gender. It is also covered according to the Wiki that Tenno being awakened from their slumber to battle with the current factions in space, Grineer, Corpus, Infested and Orokin, does not apply to the reputation of the Tenno syndicate and is not tied to one account for favoritism. Both in game but also in the lore. In game the faction responds during an invasion mission with "If you beat us too much then we will send a random hit squad to kill you." While the the allied faction will send you credits or whatever it is that enthralls a Tenno because they do not have enough power to kill the opposing faction and need some extra muscle to deal with their enemies. At the end, the space war is basically like any other conflict. Do your orders, help a faction if you know you'll get a reward out of it, and of course make sure you have enough ammo to get the job done. Warframes are stronger then any of what the faction has to offer. It is your job as a Tenno pilot to utilize the best abilities to the fullest capability. Again, I believe that goes without saying with the new Syndicates too. "IT DOES NOT MATTER EXCEPT FOR REWARDS!" So, depending on what you pick as a Tenno it will end up being whatever rewards.

Let's recap for those who don't like long posts.
Q: Or each individual frame? Could I stick a different glowing body paint thing on each of my frames and level each syndicate?
A: You are a mercenary for hire, you don't care and if you don't do well you'll die faster then a Grineer recruit out of basic.
Q: are each of our frames being treated as the same entity?
A: Yes, our frames are being treated as one Tenno, 20+ different frames they re-size according to your preferences and mods etc.
Q:If so, does this mean that we are one tenno in many frames?
A: See above.
Q:How does that work with the whole gender and body size change?
A: Nano technology or more advanced technology that allows sizes to shape shift to the users body. Or it could be that Tenno are just some kind of brain unit and the rest are androids.
Q:I have absolutely no idea which section to put this in so I'll take the potential warning point if it means getting some quick answers before I call it a night and go relax. 
A: I suggest you read the wiki, if you're so curious about Tenno. And most likely it is a Reddit topic.
Q: Syndicates?
A: Watch the dev streams and stay tuned for more information.

"In the prologue added in the recent update 14, Vor states that the ascaris is nearly attached to the Tenno's spine. This implies that tenno are biological and possess at least some organ structures that are analogous to those present in humans" (Wikipedia Trivia).

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Syndicates

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tenno

Edited by ChloeSakuna

Or each individual frame? Could I stick a different glowing body paint thing on each of my frames and level each syndicate? Or are each of our frames being treated as the same entity? If so, does this mean that we are one tenno in many frames? How does that work with the whole gender and body size change? And if we aren't doing the whole 'one tenno, multiple frames' thing why would the actions of one tenno/frame affect the treatment of another?

I have absolutely no idea which section to put this in so I'll take the potential warning point if it means getting some quick answers before I call it a night and go relax.

It's the same as Deathmarks, System progress, Mastery Rank, Weapon Affinity, Equipment, Event progress, Quest Progress.... everything. As Steve said when discussing the focus system:

Sheldon: Is it on a per Warframe basis or a per "me" basis?

Steve: That's the important thing to emphasize is there's nothing in the game that allows you to upgrade your player, what you are, your Tenno, it's always focused on your gear, this goes above that. My focus will work whether I'm working the Rhino or the Ember angle

Warframes are gear, progression is at the account/Tenno level.