Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates - Who's Sticking With Lotus?

The_Real_007

If she's not offering incentives, she's not keeping me around. The way I see it, Lotus is a renegade to begin with. Renegades don't really command loyalty and are prone to dissent. This was bound to happen and if she didn't see it coming, she's a fool.

PS: have fun being swag-less. The Red Veil pities your decision.

Edited by Kestral9999

Technically, Lotus still offers us info to help an protect us. That's what we get. Every event that happened she has warned us about in good time.

But, aside from that, these new factions are fighting another petty little war. I'll "help" them if I am getting compensated for my time; however, I won't help them win a war that they started.

Sticking to lotus and joining red veil...

i dont trust grineer (they can stab you in the back even if they are rebels) and corpus?

hell no! they already made my neighbor in to a zanuka.

but im wondering...why isnt there a Tenno syndicate. (i mean like REAL tenno syndicate, not the team lotus 1)

I mean we could have some Bad4$$ alpha tenno that wrecks sh1t. you know

"The Tenno are emerging into a world unfamiliar to them. One sees a noble warrior, building his strength against an oppressive regime. Another sees an opportunistic mercenary, exploiting the Warframe's superiority for wealth. Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other."

No worries, we're still on the same side

"The Tenno are emerging into a world unfamiliar to them. One sees a noble warrior, building his strength against an oppressive regime. Another sees an opportunistic mercenary, exploiting the Warframe's superiority for wealth. Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other."

No worries, we're still on the same side

That will change soon.

Still don't think that joining a Syndicate means we no longer work for the Lotus - just that joining a Syndicate means we have a specific second group we're working for. The whole "betraying the Lotus" bit from the Devstream was just a joke.