Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Why Not Give Warframes 9+1 Mod Slots?

BrazilianJoe

"You're different because you have opinions? OPINIONS, WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?!?!?!"

That's you, that's what you sound like. /GLaDOS

In all seriousness though, if I like how a warframe looks and acts but hate its abilities then I simply wont use them.

It makes very, very little sense to me. Many warframe abilities not only add to their warframe's uniqueness, but helps strengthen certain weaknesses within their stats. Using absolutely no abilities in warframes like Ember, Nova, Nyx, or any of the squishier/low survivability warframes confounds me. I can only imagine you use Rhino, Frost, or Valkyr, because no one else could survive without at least some of their abilities late game.

I think that this would be a better change than what has currently been presented by DE because there are only a few frames that can actually make use of more than more than one ability in end-game content.

But who knows what reasoning DE is using, maybe they're just trying to make the endgame harder while drawing in newer players by making the early game easier.

It makes very, very little sense to me. Many warframe abilities not only add to their warframe's uniqueness, but helps strengthen certain weaknesses within their stats. Using absolutely no abilities in warframes like Ember, Nova, Nyx, or any of the squishier/low survivability warframes confounds me. I can only imagine you use Rhino, Frost, or Valkyr, because no one else could survive without at least some of their abilities late game.

<--------

<--------

Profile picture means nothing. I have Excalibur with an alt helm as my profile pic. I don't even own Excalibur anymore, and I never even had that alt helm shown in said pic. Hence why when I talk on the forums, I ignore people's profile pics.

But yeah - you're sacrificing alot of things for a completely niche build that I would have to say approximately less than 1% of the players in this game would use on a daily basis. While it's fun to experiment and try unique builds, this oncoming change benefits far, FAR more players. No matter what any game development company does, they cannot make everyone happy. The most they can do is make the majority happy while at the same time keeping the game balanced and fun. That's what they're doing now. So you'll just have to adapt.

Edited by SoulEchelon