Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Not Use The Latron Wraith To Craft The Tiberon?

__Kanade__

My foundry says I have all the resources including a Latron to craft the Tiberon, but when it opens up the menu to select the Latron, it's empty, so I'm not sure if it's a bug or if we actually have the option to use the Latron Wraith which is the only Latron I have.

Edited by __Kanade__

The only thing that comes to mind about this is if you built the spare latron but forgot to claim it from your foundry before crafting the Tiberon.  But that is too simple a thing for you to miss so I'd recommend taking pictures of the latron in your inventory and the craft screen of the tiberon and send it to the support desk to see if they can set it up for you.

My foundry says I have all the resources including a Latron to craft the Tiberon, but when it opens up the menu to select the Latron, it's empty, so I'm not sure if it's a bug or if we actually have the option to use the Latron Wraith which is the only Latron I have.

dont use the latron wraith lol 

I don't use the Latron Wraith, so I don't care If I lose it or not. I always sold off the exclusive weapons for the extra weapon slot, same thing for my Vandals. It's still a Latron either way and I want to use it to craft the Tiberon, if it won't let me, then I can just sell off my Wraith and just craft a regular Latron.

Latron wraith was silent and can out DPS the prime version you know.

Gorgon Wraith has little secret which turns it into a nasty chain-gun.

Twin Viper Wraiths are hellishly good/the best akimbo sidearms.

Stun Wraith was once the best shotgun and is still a beast of a shotgun.

Machete Wraith is the best machete melee weapon which deals the most doubled damage in its type when using frontal stealth attacks.

Prova Vandal is better than Prova (lol)

Braton Vandal is the most exclusive Braton ever therefore a rare gem.

Lato Vandal is exclusive too with that exclusive metallic finish.

Also,

bfnt.gif

Edited by H.Katsura_999