The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level Up Automatically Failed

Rising1911

Question

4 answers to this question

Are you talking about mastery rank tests or leveling up your character/weapons, etc? If you are talking about mastery rank tests automatically failing then you are not alone. I've had it occur several times almost always when maintenace or other issues occur with the Playstation network. Just recently for the rank 15 test I auto failed without the test even loading for some reason and the only thing going on was an issue with the Playstation network having issues due to "unscheduled maintenance". I wasn't even able to relogin later as a result but because I had been logged in for awhile when I initally tried to rank up Warframe acted normal except for the rank up test. Very annoying especially since I couldn't do the test for 24 hours as a result of the automatic failure (test acts like it is loading with the ship/loading screen but automaticaly goes back to the main ship/Liset).

I had this issue too: Select "rank-up" screen goes black for loading but instantly comes back to liset instead of loading screen. Try to press "rank-up" again and the test is in 24h cooldown. Mastery rank test 16. Just had this issue, definately gonna try Solo and restarts next time. If it won't help I'll send a support ticket about it.

For DE: I saved the EE log after the first incident about this case.