Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Help!

Molock523

Question

My trinity is finished building today and i have been trying to find out how to mod her so i can work towards something while im leveling her up but all the builds i see have multiple forma in them and with the new way abilities are gonna work im really just looking for a simple basic build that i can mess around with until u15 comes out!

any help would be awesome and welcome!

7 answers to this question

Well, she only needs one forma to be completely maximized. What you want is extended duration, power strength, and range. You'll mostly be using Energy Vampire to compensate for the efficiency loss, and Link/Blessing to keep you as tanky as possible. My Build is currently:

Energy Vampire

Blessing

Link

Quick Thinking

Rage

Blind Rage

Narrow Minded

Stretch

Vitality

Flow

The reason for Rage and Quick Thinking is that the nerf to how the two work together actually benefits Trinity. If she takes enough damage, your health will stay at 2. Casting Blessing at this point give you a pseudo invincibility similiar to how it worked before Trin's nerf. This, combined with constant energy flow and spammability of blessing gives Trinity an easy time on the battlefield. Hope this helps.

I tend to use a not-so-generic build for my Trinity I call the Reaction build.  Put on everything but link, go fleeting expertise and a rank 3 streamline.  Put on max shields and health, rush, stretch and then anything else you want.  This build focuses on healing team-mates using little energy and not having the damage reduction last very long so another blessing can be quickly cast.  Use WoL and EV to deal with stronger enemies whilst also giving you energy.

Since the last re-ballance I've dropped the corrupted mods altogether...rather succesfully. Balancing Power vs. Duration vs. Efficiency gives me a headache.

Link

Blessing

Streamline

Flow

Vitality

Rage- the most important mod for Trin. just delay Link/blessing a bit,to replenish the energy pool ; rather risky but very effective

QT- not exactly nerfed ; one just needs to pay more attention,still works for me just fine.

Stretch -  Overextended is just not worth it anymore.

Continuity

Constitution

Corrosive Projection / Energy Siphon - fully interchangeable if aura formed with a bar.

clean build with no drawbacks.

Oh. No EV in my build.With the next U15 at the horizon ,I wouldn't worry about abilities.