Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hat Syndicate , Why Not Peace?

Personwithhat

Hat Syndicate, a co-operation in between multiple syndicates, leaded by a mysterious tenno with space binding powers sometimes known as Limbo. A AI would preserve knowledge (lotus?) , defenders and attackers would protect all that is just and fight evil, and merchants would.....sell hats  ^_^

proof that warframe needs this:

TF2 has hats

Valve has money

Warframe needs money

therefore Warfarme needs hats

to get hats you need a symbol

syndicates are new and awsome

therefore make a HAT SYNDICATE

Instead of wearing a syndicate symbol to earn reputation you wear.......*drumroll*...a

HAT

:D

tower of hats pl0x

(this is a joke in case u haven't noticed :3)

i still want a syndicate with idealized values instead of the !@#4 extremist values all the syndicates have.

Edited by Personwithhat

we have helmets not hats, hats embody the personalities of the warframes. You want a rhino with bulls horns ? u got it :P

i for one, want a texas gallon helmet on my mag, it will so fit.

Um, no.

on teh downside we'll loose our dignity.......

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE WE HAVE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS

Dignity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hats.

Edited by Rakshal

I'd like to remind everyone that the new frame for u15 will have a hat, and already has an animation of him tipping his hat.

Has DE just said this, or have they actually delivered visual proof? I'm not doubting this exists, but I want to know if they were just saying this as a joke (it is possible)

Has DE just said this, or have they actually delivered visual proof? I'm not doubting this exists, but I want to know if they were just saying this as a joke (it is possible)

No visual proof, but they seemed quite genuine when it was mentioned.

case in point.

hail the hat syndicate, for the great inter-dimensional hat maker is here, the tailor to beat them all, LIIIIIIIIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:P

now we not only have hats, but trans-dimensional powers. what more can a person want?

flaunt it , flaunt your hats with style.

So they said.

The next frame is a "void magician", and it's going to have a magician's styling, with flowing garments and a hat.

They also realized from chat questions that the hat was going to cause a problem with the long-term plan of offering cross-frame animation usage.

EDIT: And nobody was saying it in a joking manner.

Edited by Llyssa

@personwithhat 

your post number is climbing insanely. 

on topic: 

no thanks. im good with them not having hats all over the place. also, i dont remember flowing garmets. hat of sorts yes, garmet no. 

i hope they dont get too corny with this

edit: posting is good. means you feel comfortable. comfy is good.

Edited by T4LCOMX