Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Weapons And Frame Recommendation

(PSN)Cortez_Man493

Question

Warframes:

Hello fellow tenno, I have been playing warframe or about 2 months now and I have made it to rank 9. So I was wonder if you guys could recommend some new warframes and weapons I should get. Right now I have Ash,Valkyr,Nova,Nyx,Rhino Prime, and Volt. I've been thinking about geting Nekros, Vauban, and Loki Prime(but i heard he is hard to farm).

Weapons:

I have a lot of weapons but I usually use Soma,Penta,Latron P,Paris P or Dread and Marelok as my secondary.I have been planning on getting the brakk as my secondary and Boltor P. Finally for my melee weapon I usually use Dragon Nikana,Dual Ichor,Reaper Prime, and sometimes the Orthos prime. I'm probably going to get the dakra prime later too.

7 answers to this question

Warframes:
Hello fellow tenno, I have been playing warframe or about 2 months now and I have made it to rank 9. So I was wonder if you guys could recommend some new warframes and weapons I should get. Right now I have Ash,Valkyr,Nova,Nyx,Rhino Prime, and Volt. I've been thinking about geting Nekros, Vauban, and Loki Prime(but i heard he is hard to farm).

Weapons:
I have a lot of weapons but I usually use Soma,Penta,Latron P,Paris P or Dread and Marelok as my secondary.I have been planning on getting the brakk as my secondary and Boltor P. Finally for my melee weapon I usually use Dragon Nikana,Dual Ichor,Reaper Prime, and sometimes the Orthos prime. I'm probably going to get the dakra prime later too.

Loki Prime was surprisingly easy for me.

I farmed for around 3 hours and I got all the pieces. 

What gave you the idea, pray tell?

That happened to me too once, so I'm sure it was just an accident.

Edited by jjpdn

Dakra Prime is good.  The issue is you'd want the Crimson Dervish stance to make it REALLY good. 

I'm not sure it's out on the PS4 yet, but you could look into the Scindo Prime also.  I recently built that one and I was impressed with how good it is.  The Cleaving Whirlwind stance turns it into a wave clearing monster weapon.  I even used it to turn the G3 into kibbles the other day, was awesome.

Boltor Prime is hands down the best weapon I have used in this game.  With the right mods it will chew through everything.  Not to mention it has the added benefit of being able to turn your enemies into wallpaper with it.  Never gets old.

Every warframe in the game is worth building because each of them brings a different skill set to games.  If you want a great frame for survivability, utility and general fun "run'N'gun" type play I would look into Zephyr.  Extremely mobile with top HP/Shield numbers and a skill that reflects bullets makes her very hard to kill.  Though if you insist on using your ult to blow everything up you may not like Zephyr as her Ult is better suited to being used to buy you time/CC enemies. 

Vauban is a great frame too, granted there is the matter of his parts being available through alerts only.  He's probably the best CC frame in the game with pretty good power strength to boot.

Other frames i like are Volt and Ember. 

Volt is more utility oriented and with the right mods you can make his first ability oneshot most weak enemies for almost no energy.  His electric shield is fun with amprex because it removes the range limit which is always fun for gimicky play.

Ember is more damage oriented but the stun makes her decent at CC too.  Try building for damage, range and efficiency (in exchange for duration), use Accelerant, throw a fireball into the crowd of stunned enemies and watch as they explode. You can build to use her ult whenever it's up too if you want, but that would be boring imo.

Try some stuff that you don't think you would like, it may actually be better than you think.

Dakra Prime is good.  The issue is you'd want the Crimson Dervish stance to make it REALLY good. 

I'm not sure it's out on the PS4 yet, but you could look into the Scindo Prime also.  I recently built that one and I was impressed with how good it is.  The Cleaving Whirlwind stance turns it into a wave clearing monster weapon.  I even used it to turn the G3 into kibbles the other day, was awesome.

Boltor Prime is hands down the best weapon I have used in this game.  With the right mods it will chew through everything.  Not to mention it has the added benefit of being able to turn your enemies into wallpaper with it.  Never gets old.

Every warframe in the game is worth building because each of them brings a different skill set to games.  If you want a great frame for survivability, utility and general fun "run'N'gun" type play I would look into Zephyr.  Extremely mobile with top HP/Shield numbers and a skill that reflects bullets makes her very hard to kill.  Though if you insist on using your ult to blow everything up you may not like Zephyr as her Ult is better suited to being used to buy you time/CC enemies. 

Vauban is a great frame too, granted there is the matter of his parts being available through alerts only.  He's probably the best CC frame in the game with pretty good power strength to boot.

Other frames i like are Volt and Ember. 

Volt is more utility oriented and with the right mods you can make his first ability oneshot most weak enemies for almost no energy.  His electric shield is fun with amprex because it removes the range limit which is always fun for gimicky play.

Ember is more damage oriented but the stun makes her decent at CC too.  Try building for damage, range and efficiency (in exchange for duration), use Accelerant, throw a fireball into the crowd of stunned enemies and watch as they explode. You can build to use her ult whenever it's up too if you want, but that would be boring imo.

Try some stuff that you don't think you would like, it may actually be better than you think.

i have crimson dervish stance already.Also i would get zephyr but it would take along time cause i would have to farm a bunch of oxium and i just need the systems for vauban and i couldbuild him.