Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Factions---------Who Will You Join

oick88

I will work with Cephalon Suda, because we share an insatiable thirst for knowledge and preservation.

This said, in my hunt for knowledge I might have to infiltrate the other Syndicates at some point to acquire their most closely guarded secrets. There is no betrayal in this, because every path that leads to knowledge, leads to Suda.

I'll be going Arbiters of Hexis. I'm not sure who they're buddy-buddy with, but I'll second that one. My guess would be Red Veil, since they're both not mentioned in the screenshot of the Devstream overview.

Arbiters of Hexis, because Tenno can be so much more.

I'll be going Arbiters of Hexis. I'm not sure who they're buddy-buddy with, but I'll second that one. My guess would be Red Veil, since they're both not mentioned in the screenshot of the Devstream overview.

Arbiters of Hexis, because Tenno can be so much more.

The Arbiters are buddies with Suda.

EDIT: How a knowledge-loving entity would get along with a "dogmatic" group is beyond me though.

Edited by Guest

most likely the one that offers the best rewards for my favorite frames.

i dislike choices such as this in games, because i cannot make the choice simply on which i like better. its just plain stupid not to choose the one that will be most lucrative. even if you can trade for all the things, the best faction is the one with the rewards you are not required to waste hours in trade channel over. 

most likely the one that offers the best rewards for my favorite frames.

i dislike choices such as this in games, because i cannot make the choice simply on which i like better. its just plain stupid not to choose the one that will be most lucrative. even if you can trade for all the things, the best faction is the one with the rewards you are not required to waste hours in trade channel over. 

Theoretically we can get all the rewards by grinding reputation and when we're done with that just stay with our favourite.

Edited by Guest

The Arbiters are buddies with Suda.

EDIT: How a knowledge-loving entity would get along with a "dogmatic" group is beyond me though.

I think Suda are against the ideal of war, and this plays along with the Arbiters not wanting the tenno to be nothing more than just mindless warriors.

I think Suda are against the ideal of war, and this plays along with the Arbiters not wanting the tenno to be nothing more than just mindless warriors.

You're right, I can see the truth and freedom thing bringing them together.