Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Melee And Secondary Should I Forma For High Levels?

izzatuw

Question

I'm currently thinking of which melee and secondary I should forma but idk which one is good for higher levels like T4. I'm currently thinking of Orthos Prime and Marelok. What do you guys think?

Edit: My current thought for secondary is Marelok unless someone has a better one.

melee: Orthos Prime, Dakra Prime. I'm not very fond on channelling btw.

Edited by izzatuw

15 answers to this question

I would say Marelok for higher Dps very good weapon. Don't get me wrong Orthos is strong but Melee honestly don't need Forma because of stances unless you are changing the polarity for a other stance. MARELOK good choice.

Any weapon should do you fine if you mod it right and use it right.

Personally, I bring a hate with a channelling build on it to allow it to kill everything in its sight within 3-4 hits (Preferably you'll want the stalking fan stance on it)

He knows

Its obviously Spectra and The MOST OP SECONDARY EMBOLIST!!! Man Lemme Tell you i've solo'ed t4 survival 80 minute with it equipped only, and it still pretty much wrecks everything. No if you can't do that you don't know how to mod and use it properly and you nid to git gud.... Im just kidding, those two gun is just so bad... that my sentinel can outdps me on any situation..

oh the other note my T4 secondary choice is a status build hikou prime and a dakra prime with crimson dervish...

Powerful secondary: Marelok, Brakk, Detron. Especially with Forma.

I personally use Marelok because it is insane damage, hitscan, and practically a pocket sniper. No silly downsides like reload or fire rate to worry about, just all the damages, multishots, and max seeker.

I'm currently thinking of which melee and secondary I should forma but idk which one is good for higher levels like T4. I'm currently thinking of Orthos Prime and Marelok. What do you guys think?

Edit: My current thought for secondary is Marelok unless someone has a better one.

melee: Orthos Prime, Dakra Prime. I'm not very fond on channelling btw.

marelok has a very very very high damage but you will find it is kinda too slow when it comes to the situation where you get surrounded and you cannot one shot enemies anymore... and the recoil isn't helping that situation too..

I am going to start using my Lex Prime next week. I am pretty sure if you have a crit-build, you can out DPS the Marelok.

While the Lex Prime is my favourite secondary and it carries me all the way to T4, I don't know if it can out-DPS the Marelok.

The Lex Prime however is more precise than the Marelok, and its damage type (high Puncture vs the high Impact of the Marelok) performs better in high-level Void missions.