Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiters Of Hexis

Temfist

Bah, bunch of eugenics and genocidal claptrap. I have no desire to support you baby-out-with-the-bath-water selfish brats. If you can't have anything "just right" then no one gets to have anything. Bunch of  fit throwing crybabies is what you are.

I certainly don't need to follow the insecure Hexis or Red Veil to recognize my true potential or to be able to fight corruption. I especially don't need to follow them if the members are actually as ignorant as many of the supporters seem to be, always presenting this tired yarn about Lotus controlling us and lying to us, when she explicitly states that she is not our conscious and when she obviously can't really control us, we have to decide for ourselves what to do and who to support and what not. I  also never got a Grustag bolt or Ascaris on me by Lotus.

You Hexis and Veil folk really like to justify your selfish intentions with spinning a false equivalency with the rest of the Tenno, claiming that we are just genocidal. Tenno kill armed military personnel and guards of factions who see us as nothing but commodity items to be sold, carved up and experimented on. Don't dare try and compare your eugenics and wanting to purge all life noise, to Tenno's self defense against being commodities and their defense against planetary imperialism.

And here we see a tenno who wants to be murder-lized by every faction.

As if you brats can even touch me. Not that the Red Veil or Hexis equates to every faction anyway.

I appreciate your opinion. In fact I welcome it. For every opposing view can be assimilated into the reasoning of a new Tenno Government, and should be for optimum clarity. We want to be aware of not only contrary opinions, but of any of our own faults as we rule the entirety of space and time. Should we be overthrown, then it only proves we are not destined to rule....yet.

Ultimately, whatever your positions are, they do not change our ambitions, nor will they matter in the end. As we live amongst our human ancestors, they will know by experience, that we are the true leaders, destined to govern over all life. Perhaps other Tenno will view us as arrogant, perhaps some humans will view us as a threat....but when I'm done, I will persuade all people to view us as their Kings, Queens, and even celestial beings, determined to serve humanity in whatever ways we see fit. It may take centuries, perhaps even millenniums, but in time, people will determine for themselves what we are to them. If they see as angels, so be it, if they see us as god kings, so be it, if they see us as their saviors, so be it, we will continue to serve, and progress towards whatever the future holds.

The Lotus has not held us back persay, you are correct, but she has not facilitated the growth we seek, she has not done anything but use us as tools of war. We will continue to fight, but not for the Lotus, not for "balance", but instead, we strive for "perfection". The universe will balance itself out, for we expect to receive opposition. We welcome it, for with each enemy and each wall we face, we strengthen our resolve in order to overcome it. We will lead by example.

and lastly, don't misunderstand our goals. We are not merely some faction trying to step into the limelight for self glorification....we are trying to outshine the limelight.

#GetHYPEDForTennoGLORY

Edited by Temphis

Bah, bunch of eugenics and genocidal claptrap. I have no desire to support you baby-out-with-the-bath-water selfish brats. If you can't have anything "just right" then no one gets to have anything. Bunch of  fit throwing crybabies is what you are.

225px-HushModU145.png  140px-SilenceModU145.png

You think ur tuff m8?

We'll just send every tenno to find you and then TAKE AWAY YOUR PRIME PARTS

Leave him be, brother. Let him wallow in his...

225px-NarrowMindedModU145.pngness

I'm mostly just trying to enjoy the addition of story elements to the universe, they are adding a lot of depth. I'm also hoping this gives Steve and others at DE some idea's to play around with.

either way, I'm really excited to wear sigils and fly around in space, that much is fact.

the last bit, "Tenno" actually directly translates as "Heavenly Emperor", I think it'd be cool if the Arbiters took it more literally.

(you could also call them Space Monarchs, but perhaps because of being forged for battle, Arbiters are more like Warrior Kings in SPACE!)

They wouldn't take it literally they don't see the Tenno in a mythical manner.

Also I still think Suda, and the Arbiters are working together in secret to DOOM US ALL!!!

We don't know what we don't know.

Nothing happens without a reason, and i beleive the Lotus know us in ways we don't. The lotus was there during the first war. Were the arbiters? 

I'm less inclinded to believe anarchists than the lotus.

what part of anything that has been said so far suggests anarchy? Arbiters want to be "more than" warriors, that's progress, not anarchy, geeze.

has anyone thought the same as me that the lotus may be a relative of the queens.. like the younger sister cast out because she was better then the Sisters ( ie less genetically flawed)? and she wants revenge but is very patient and willing to wait for the day of demise?

Cool read, thanks. But...

coming to a clearer view of justice and mercy at it's apex, and crushing all who would halt the progress they so desire for not only themselves, but the betterment of all mankind.

Would crushing all opposition come before or after the clearer understanding of justice and mercy? Because that's not exactly just or merciful.

Just a little nitpicky thing, really. This was fun to read either way.

has anyone thought the same as me that the lotus may be a relative of the queens.. like the younger sister cast out because she was better then the Sisters ( ie less genetically flawed)? and she wants revenge but is very patient and willing to wait for the day of demise?

No. The Lotus is of Orokin origins. She predates the Queens.