Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On The Changes To The Ability Slots...

IANOBW

That will be the same feeling what we have now on weapon builds. Just not enough. The adaptation is not hard but just simply kill the more variety. 

I can suggest to implement a skill tree - i know already they tried in closed beta but they can learn what went wrong with and implement a better. 

Other way they can revise the mods in u16 and change unused to usable and reduce the corrupted mods for balance the build variation.

Skill tree is a straight up no, there have been countless threads about this, and DE has stated vehemently no because it kills customization.

Enough with the nerfing, you just stated in your first sentence you feel its "Just not enough." so don't nerf more things, it kills the fun. I can see other mods getting buffs, but nerfing more mods isn't going to solve the problem of build variation, it's just going to make people exploit something else or stick with the builds they have and improve them.

I appreciate the optimism, but my concern (and reasons for) still stand. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Cheers to (hopefully) a brighter future, my friend.