Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Tomorrow?

Noxramus

Unsure of where to post this, so General Discussion seems good. Anywho, I'm trying to figure out exactly how to work my day tomorrow. Should I take a day off for U15, or do you think it won't be released till next week or later?

Edit: I've just realized this is my 42nd post. I can never post again lol

Edited by Noxramus

Unsure of where to post this, so General Discussion seems good. Anywho, I'm trying to figure out exactly how to work my day tomorrow. Should I take a day off for U15, or do you think it won't be released till next week or later?

when it comes to DE its most likely going to be later than sooner. wait for some compound proof before you sacrafice a days pay.

I'm 80% certain that it is tomorrow however there is a 10% change it will be later in the week while there is another 10% chance that it will be next week. Thank you tuning in for the weekly Warframe weather announcements! Sponsored by Kubro's the Tenno cereal that your dog loves!

What? You'd take a day off just because of the game? If you aren't a huge fan, I don't know who is.

(Happy 42nd post, by the way!)

Interesting. I know people that took they 2 or 3 weeks of work just too watch World Cup in Brazil.

On TV.

Edited by RoboDoge

Yes tomorrow, HYPE! c: Maybe if we all hope we can channel all of our hope into a laser beam of hope shooting straight into the void and then the one true sandpan will emerge and guide us to a Wednesday update 15 and we'll all be super cheerful for the rest of our lives and everything will be perfect forever.

Yes tomorrow, HYPE! c: Maybe if we all hope we can channel all of our hope into a laser beam of hope shooting straight into the void and then the one true sandpan will emerge and guide us to a Wednesday update 15 and we'll all be super cheerful for the rest of our lives and everything will be perfect forever.

Yes. Hope Laser is charging. On another note, I may or may not have just come down with a disease known as nonexistencia and will not be going to work tomorrow.

Edited by Noxramus

I doubt it's tomorrow. The teaser site has a lot of nodes remaining (I would guess about 7 or so based on width of the nodes/amount we can scroll). It has yet to tease syndicates/proxies, the new frame (and Limbo was his name-o?), sigils, etc.

I doubt it's tomorrow. The teaser site has a lot of nodes remaining (I would guess about 7 or so based on width of the nodes/amount we can scroll). It has yet to tease syndicates/proxies, the new frame (and Limbo was his name-o?), sigils, etc.

...Touche. My disease is cured.

Yes. Hope Laser is charging. On another note, I may or may not have just come down with a disease known as nonexistencia and will not be going to work tomorrow.

VsDoQla.gif

Letter, why you gotta ruin deh hopes? ;c

Regardless of what wednesday it is, if you're taking a day off, take it on thursday.

Post-release wednesday is usually panic and hotfixes.

Personally though, I am hoping it's this wednesday. Would be kind of stupid to make a 1.5 week long hype site (again *cough* grineersystems *cough*)

Regardless of what wednesday it is, if you're taking a day off, take it on thursday.

Post-release wednesday is usually panic and hotfixes.

Personally though, I am hoping it's this wednesday. Would be kind of stupid to make a 1.5 week long hype site (again *cough* grineersystems *cough*)

It is agreed. I shall come down with a disease on thursday. That is assuming, of course, the update releases tomorrow. Edited by Noxramus

If you are GMT then i would say U15 will strike at 9PM and later but as another huge update there is a chance it will be 2-6AM GMT. So count based on this. Personally I would rather go to work/school because if i miss its launch i will have update with few bugfixes =)

Interesting. I know people that took they 2 or 3 weeks of work just too watch World Cup in Brazil.

On TV.

Worldcup is only once every 4 years, this game isnt even 4 years old. plus soccer is the second most watched sport in the world. hardly a comparison here. if you wait till after work the update will still be there. if you wait till after work for worldcup the game is missed...

So if you get a disease for a thing 90% of the world watch you are fine, but dare you stay at home for warframe. This logic makes no sense for me. Sorry.

That doesn't mean i support staying at home for warframe. Neither do i for watching soccer.

Back to topic...

Im with the few who think its release is not this wednesday.

Edited by sp33chle55