Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Or Saryn? ....and Drop Rate Of Warframes Blueprint.

White_Raven

Question

7 answers to this question

If you're looking merely at the difficulty of the boss, I believe the Saryn is slightly easier, but nothing huge. I got my Saryn after 4-5 hours of speed running the Saryn boss. More importantly, you should look into the playstyles of each. From what I experienced from an observer point of view, the Nyx has amazing crowd control and a very power ultimate. The Saryn is a bit more versatile where she can slightly tank, has a decoy, has a DoT ability great for bosses, and an AoE ultimate similar to Nyx, but doesn't have a long channel time and is more immediate. It depends on what you want from the warframe. 

Saryn took me 48 total runs.  Nyx took 8.  It's entirely random, but I'll say this: Kela was much easier to fight, so Saryn is probably easier to get.

As to the chronus affecting other blueprints, that's completely false.  The developers specifically referenced chronus and ONLY chronus.

Edited by GottFaust

Yep. it's entirely luck. Nyx plus any AOE frames can devastate defense missions to get to higher levels. Saryn according to experience can solo pretty much every boss with the right tactics, and you can rush missions without much difficulty with her too. Nyx shines best with group play, Saryn can shine on both. I vote Saryn.

Yea Saryn maybe better but i really have no chance to reach her cause i've made about 5 or 6 runs but still cant get any part. Her drop rate are really low. I already have Nyx helmet and chassis so i think i'm gonna go for her. (little upset but i'm fine with it).