Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partying Interface

James_Blood

hello community / creators.

For a while i have had trouble getting party (particularly for void/derelict) so i sense great need for some form of interface that would streamline looking for party / looking for more.

My way of thinking is that (for example) i have plenty of keys but can not host, due to really tragic connection, so i would post a looking for host in the interface i suggest in topic, include "i will provide key" and ask to get some host. this would be shown in post as having the key icon lit up right after selected mission (game would have to verify the key) and orange light that would turn green should person with good track record in hosting join me,

for same reason it would be great if you could include switch that would automatically disable me as host (immediately host migrate to person who dose have hosting enabled upon their joining) in network preferably. (the ping thing dose not quite work in that way).

You can set your PC type to laptop in setting, your priority as host will be lowered.

But i totally agree, it would be nice if current host can click on someone and click "make him host"

Also it would be really nice to change privacy setting in already created lobby.

You can always trade the keys. Me and my friend do it all the time, since his coconnection can suck sometimes, but he is the one with most keys.

that is what i do too but it is just inconvinient, especially if there is none of my Freindlist/clan online. this calls for systhematic sollution

Edited by James_Blood