[DE]Megan

Xbox One: Solar Rail Difficulty Psa

Attention Xbox One Tenno,

As we continue to grow as a community and add Tenno to our ranks, we’re given an opportunity to tailor Warframe to best fit each Platform. The Xbox One Tenno have been the newest to join Warframe, and we’re going to be making some tweaks to the Solar Rail system.  

The concern of Solar Rails being too aggressive for the current size of the XB1 community is being heard.

Currently, each Solar Rail has equal health of 75,000. A proposed change is to reduce the health of Solar Rails to better match the current player base size. This change will bring joy for some, but also disappointment for those that appreciate the challenge of a long and exasperating conflict for nodes.

As we continue to discuss this change, we ask for player feedback from both sides of this transition:

If Solar Rail health was to be reduced, what would be an appropriate number?

What positives and negatives could come from this adjustment?

Is there a more appropriate solution you feel is befitting? 

All relevant feedback is appreciated in order to make the best decision for our community.

Thanks!

• Upvote 4

What absurdity! Why is it when there no effort begin put forth, there is ALWAYS the complaints. "OH its too challenging for me, where's my hand out?" Did you grind for countless hours till your eyes bled to obtain the resources that you need to get a solar rail? Did you communicate with the locals to tell them that your also interested in starting a clan to actually start a conflict? Did you research how your warframe can benefit your game style and then tweak accordingly? Why is it in our society we always bend for the ones that don't put forth effort. Did you think maybe why you werent damaging a solar rail is because they are being defended? I know for one that I'll play for the whole 12 hours of the conflict so we can DEFEND it. That goes for EVERY ONE in my clan. We all spent countless hours And ACTUAL MONEY to keep our rails going. I will guarantee that EVERY CLAN that grinded for their rails feels the same way. We got those rails because we EARNED them. WE didn't ask for hand outs. WE helped one another. We didn't cry about the challenge. We accepted it with open arms. Absolute Absurdity! The main problem is the connections. Don't penalize the ones that worked hard. There is issuse trying to get into a conflict when they are happening. It will say no players found. It happens EVERY conflict. You spend more time looking for a connection then actually playing. THAT us unfair for the ones that are defending. The attackers can just play against bots while we are searching to get a game. That issuse has to be fixed before anyone should even consider changing the format.

• Upvote 9

You guys didn't capture your rails, just part of the first lay downs...

Rail Construction is Too Easy

Construction of a Solar Rail should be a large feat, AuspiciouSven67 is right that there should be a challenge and having a solar rail built is an accomplishment for any clan, AuspicouSven67's clan HSV took on that challenge and built 4 of the 22 first rails to laydown. However as time progresses the resources required to build a rail, other then the placids, becomes a joke. Here is how this can be fixed...

Casual Mode - Using existing resources - This would scale it a bit better then today

2,500,000 Credits (+2 mil)

15,000 Placids

15,000 Rubedo

100 Control Boards (+75)

100 Galium (+75)

Normal Mode

5,000,000 Credits (+4.5 mil)

100,000 Salvage

500,000 Alloy Plates (Please! Alloy plates don't have a good use!)

250 Control Module

250 Galium

Challenge Accepted - this would put the challenge of construction more inline with the challenge of capturing a rail

25,000,000 Credits

500,000 Salvage

2,500,000 Alloy Plates

2,500 Control Module

500 Argon Crystals

Nightmare Mode Enabled - You want a challenge right? All the resources?!

50,000,000 Credits

250,000 Salvage

250,000 Nano Spores

250,000 Ferrite

250,000 Polymer Bundle

5,000,000 Alloy Plates (PLEASE TAKE THEM FROM ME! WE HAVE TOO MANY AND HAVE NO GOOD USE!)

25,000 Circuits

25,000 Rubedo

25,000 Placids (These are used in too many places..)

2,500 Control Module

250 Gallium

250 Morphics

250 Neural Sensors

250 Neurodes

250 Orokin Cells

250 Argon Crystals

Would be cool to use Detonite, Fieldron, and Mutagen Mass here too, but the recipes all use salvage, placids, and control boards - those might be good to differentiate to recipes anyway and could use them here if using too many different ingredients isn't possible.

By using more different types of resources, that would open up every planet as being a good location to help fund the construction of more rails, and all resources being important in the later game. There are a lot of resource distribution problems today, with phobos and pluto being exactly the same for example. Alloy plates are too abundant and not used often enough, while placids are too limited and used in too many places..

Rail Capture Health breakdown

Today: Rail Health = 75,000

Takes an alliance / coalition of alliances 4,000 - 10,000 tenno along with public support and 100-200 million credits for battle pay.. This leads to existing top dog status, where the clans and alliances that already own dark sectors are able to continue to own their rails and are the only groups able to pay for attacks. This leads to monopolies, where only a few (2-4) large factions are able to become large enough to compete. This is a forcing factor for very large networks and foreign politics between 50-100 clans to become involved.

A small change: Rail Health = 50,000

Would take a force of 2,500-7,000 tenno along with public support and 70-150 million credits for battle pay. Has many of the similar factors of today, but takes it down a small notch.

Half way: Rail Health = 37,500

Would take a force of 2,000-5,000 tenno along with public support and 50-100 million credits. Has many of the similar factors of today, but is feasible for the best alliances (max 4,000 players) to not require coalitions.

Rail Health = 25,000

Would take a force of 1000-4,000 tenno,this enters the realm where a maxed out moon clan and larger alliances could take a rail without public support. Battle pay would cost around 30-70 million credits. Rail holders will need to defend their rails often or risk losing them.

Rail Health = 20,000

Would take a force of  750-3000 tenno, this is where I think the more dedicated alliances will end up in size. Battle pay would cost around 25-60 million credits.

Rail Health = 15,000

Would take a force of 500-2000 tenno, this is where any rail holder should be scared of a majority of attacks that comes their way, entering the realm where you'll need a decent number of people online defending and spectre regiments for every conflict. Battle pay would cost around 20-40 million credits

Rail Health = 10,000

Would take a force of 300-1,500 tenno, this is where mountain clans can take a rail without public support. Battle pay would be around 15-30 million credits. This is where more dedicated clan leaders are able to take clan rails without alliance support. From talking with different high profile clan leaders, this seems to be inline with their ambitions and make it possible for them to accomplish.

Alternative Solutions

Plan B) Increase Alliance max capacity to 10,000 or 12,000. This would allow larger alliances to be formed that they could take rails today without requiring coalitions along with public support; most clans aren't full and would allow larger alliance communities to be made without changing the challenge of taking a rail.

Plan C) Bring back the attacking / defend system from U13. Where whoever has the most health at the end of the conflict wins.

What I, founder of The Order, think should be done

I like a challenge, but I also like competition. Today I've accomplished the challenge of taking a dark sector, the only alliance to do so, and do so 4 times against abandoned rails, we're still working towards the challenge of taking a defended rail, even at our size we might not be able to do it yet. I don't fear for my rails being taken by a majority of attacks, HSV (AuspiciousSven67) is probably the only other group in the game right now where we'd actually put out a call to defend any of our rails. I don't feel that this is right, we should have to defend our rails constantly.

I think rail health between 37,500 - 20,000 is the best first step, that wouldn't be too drastic from what exists in the game, anything lower could make it impossible for an even sized attack/defense vs larger allainces for the defenders to win with the current issues that defense has..

Bugs: What needs to be fixed about defending, these need to be fixed before health is lowered too much

Defenders don't queue up into battle

If there isn't an active attacking match found, it says failed and you have to spam clicking support to find a match. You should be put into a match making queue, waiting for the next assault. Today by the time you do enter the match, the attackers already have a level advantage.

Both attackers and defenders get spectres without deploying spectre armies

Although they're probably weaker then spectres you deploy??? Both sides shouldn't get spectres unless an army is deployed.

Predeploying Battlepay & Spectre Armies

This isn't as much of a major issue, but is a nice to have; during the deployment phase of the attacker, both the attacker and defender should be able to set initial reserve and a spectre regiment to defend. Today a tactician or treasurer has to be online during at the very start of the attack to set these, which could be in the middle of the night. Since we have a 24 hour lead up time, would be nice to set these when its convenient.

Connection Problems - Attacker Host Advantage

Today attackers always have host advantage. I think queues will help solve this problem where there is a more even split between attackers and defenders, but to make PVP competitive & fair we need servers!

Trinity's Energy Vampire Damage is OP vs Rail Core

Energy Vampire deals a % of the targets health, which is about 10%? regardless of how high their health is... including the core itself. This probably should have some maximum cap of how much damage Energy Vampire should deal, probably 1000? instead of the 9000's damage values you see today vs the core.

Ash's Blade Storm is OP in PVP (This has been brought up time and time again elsewhere on the forums and still not fixed!?)

Its instant death to all players within range, even at maximum health, and is invulnerable during it. Attackers don't stand a chance against a spam of this ability.

Turrets in later phases are too weak and don't scale up

Turrets in the 2nd and final rooms are still level 1; they need to have higher health and shields and deal more damage (or at least allow us to level them up in the schema) as the players entering the later rooms have higher levels.

More defenses, like arc traps, would be fun to place. Could open up a whole new level of fun by allowing us to customize the  NPC forces and defenses on our rails.

TLDR: 25,000 Health. Fix bugs then lower some more.

6IU41Z5.png

Extrokold

RSOC

The Order

Edited by (XB1)ExtroKold
  • Upvote 4

Even "the clan with most attack at game" isn't able to deal more then 15% of a rails current health against an abandoned rail: http://deathsnacks.com/wf/bl_history.html#5415164ddfa863bb937bc592_1413639752

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/bl_history.html#53ed1dd9dfa863769a7b23c6_1412967708

That means "the clan with most attack at game" dealt 11250 health.. They should have easily won that fight vs an undefended target.

Here is what a small dedicated alliance attack, which is the largest amount of damage outside The Order, against a target that doesn't even exist anymore (not even default spectres):

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/bl_history.html#5416ba11dfa863769c632a84_1413449861

Did 25% which is 18750 damage..

Edited by (XB1)ExtroKold
  • Upvote 1

What absurdity! Why is it when there no effort begin put forth, there is ALWAYS the complaints. "OH its too challenging for me, where's my hand out?" Did you grind for countless hours till your eyes bled to obtain the resources that you need to get a solar rail? Did you communicate with the locals to tell them that your also interested in starting a clan to actually start a conflict? Did you research how your warframe can benefit your game style and then tweak accordingly? Why is it in our society we always bend for the ones that don't put forth effort. Did you think maybe why you werent damaging a solar rail is because they are being defended? I know for one that I'll play for the whole 12 hours of the conflict so we can DEFEND it. That goes for EVERY ONE in my clan. We all spent countless hours And ACTUAL MONEY to keep our rails going. I will guarantee that EVERY CLAN that grinded for their rails feels the same way. We got those rails because we EARNED them. WE didn't ask for hand outs. WE helped one another. We didn't cry about the challenge. We accepted it with open arms. Absolute Absurdity! The main problem is the connections. Don't penalize the ones that worked hard. There is issuse trying to get into a conflict when they are happening. It will say no players found. It happens EVERY conflict. You spend more time looking for a connection then actually playing. THAT us unfair for the ones that are defending. The attackers can just play against bots while we are searching to get a game. That issuse has to be fixed before anyone should even consider changing the format.

Actually Sven, the majority of the group complaining about the rail health are from "The Order" Alliance and are the only one who have taken a solar rail down in any way shape or form. Its because we have the knowledge of what it actually takes in the game so far to take a rail, that we are complaining in the first place. No offence to your or your clan, but the last attack I saw your alliance attempt, you only brought the rail down to 87%.. so you advocating for no change seems like a step in the wrong direction. We are not asking for rails to be push overs, because in the end that would be more harmful than beneficial to us more so than anyone else in the game.

As I said in another forum, I don't think there should be any specific % we scale health down that we vote upon. One health level will be easy for one clan/alliance to take, and a good portion still won't be able to take rails... or on the opposite spectrum, It will become too easy for ANYONE to take a rail, and really mess up the work alot of people have put in.

It should be based on sheer numbers. How many players on PC vs PS4 vs XB1? How many concurrent online at a time average? We know it takes 75000 wins right now to overtake a rail, but how many actual battles take place to achieve those wins (success/fail rate %)? There are so many more numbers you could use to reference deeper and combine for useful stats such as:

average daily earnings x how many people you think we should need to take a solar rail x how many days of average work to create solar rail = Cost of rail. Eg. If the average income daily is 300k credits, and you want people to have atleast 100 members in an active clan to work for 1 week to be able to build a solar rail and attack with it.. then the equation would look something like this:

300,000 credits(avrg daily income) x 100 (desired # in a clan) x 7 (desired average work period) = 210million credits. This is just an example of how you could use info to scale how to build a rail and then further more you could use the outcome of this equation as a baseline for solar rail construction costs. 

So if you followed the example instruction and wanted 100 ppl to be able to take the solar rail.. then do an average of how many battles a person can do in an hour, and multiply it by 12... add in how much you expect the public to contribute over each hour and find the new number of battles needed to win an attack. These number are all completely unbalanced and just being used as an example but between balancing rail health and cost to build it, there are also other options such as prolonging the battle for another 12 hours, giving people in every demographic in every area of the world a chance to participate. Right now the way it is, people in extremely different time zones also are at a massive disadvantage while trying to participate during normal hours in their countries and make any sort of impact on solar rail battles.

Im sure you will come across many more ideas, compliments and complaints about what the system is and what other people want it to be... in the end its up to you guys with the stats to find the balance for us. We can only give input from the side that fights and watches the battles differ so greatly in success rate and not know entirely why. We can pay less, and do more damage than another clan... I know our numbers help, but you figure public participation is a massive aspect and its been extremely hard to gauge at what ratio clans/alliances and the public contribute in their own categories. If like requested above, there was a statistical reference we could use it would be alot more helpful for both sides of this issue.

P.S. I still think the Pluto - Hieracon node should have some sort of legitimate battle to take place for it. Compensation to the clan who put a rail on it but they won't lose anything if the rail is returned, and the "Clan" clan is returned to its previous statistics. Either that or compensation to the entire alliance for each and every "Clan" clan rail we have taken down with real work... because following your statement, you said they were nearly impossible to take down and im guessing every single other "Clan" clan node would have went through the same process of removing the health if they still existed, which would mean we could have saved ourselves 12 hours + an average of 10-20mil+ credits per battle and still got those nodes anyway if we had just watched instead of worked. I apologize if I am coming off as rude or disrespectful in any way, I just enjoy this game alot, and have put massive amounts of time into it that I feel were wasted now.

Rh9MYtv.png

Xodus03

Lock n Load

The Order

• Upvote 1

75000 stays 75000...we the clan whith most attack at game we will be injuried...unfair.

You realize at 75000 health, right now the way your clan sits in size... will NEVER EVER be able to take down a solar rail from an active clan at 100% right?

even if you had a full 300 people, every single one of your members has to WIN 250 battles in 12 hours... EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the clan. That is 20.83 (21) wins per hour per, per person! You think you can do that right now?

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03
  • Upvote 1

Well this what I think, dropping health of the rails does cause a problem for certain individuals. I think a better suggestion is to scale the percentages based upon the size of the attacking team. Because its way to hard for a alliance or clan of say 200 people to capture a rail in 12 hours especially if it is being defended bye anyone let alone if it's occupied bye a much larger force of lets say 3 or 4000. And vice versa a much greater force should have a greater rail health to destroy than a smaller one. Because let's all be honest the order has so many members that they can easily knockdown most of these darksectors with the the greatest of ease due to their sheer numbers. And that is the beginning of monopoly.

Well this what I think, dropping health of the rails does cause a problem for certain individuals. I think a better suggestion is to scale the percentages based upon the size of the attacking team. Because its way to hard for a alliance or clan of say 200 people to capture a rail in 12 hours especially if it is being defended bye anyone let alone if it's occupied bye a much larger force of lets say 3 or 4000. And vice versa a much greater force should have a greater rail health to destroy than a smaller one. Because let's all be honest the order has so many members that they can easily knockdown most of these darksectors with the the greatest of ease due to their sheer numbers. And that is the beginning of monopoly.

Actually not a bad idea... there would have to be some benefit to the larger groups being what they are, but a rail health system based on the size of the force defending/attacking it would make sense. I speak from the side of The Order when I say he is right about us on our way to a monopoly... and I won't even lie and try to say that is not our mission in the end, but we don't want it to be a cake walk. We want competition and other clans to fight with, and the more one sided the battle gets, the less and less people are gonna be interested in taking it up.

I don't think scaling a defending rail's health based on the clan attacking it is a good idea in itself, but rather basing a rail's health on the force defending it. That gives the people with the drive, motivation, and work ethic to build a formidable alliance the advantage they deserve for their efforts, while still with the right funding and motivation/participation levels... make it possible to win/lose for either side.

I don't think scaling health based on clan/alliance size will work because people will start making proxy ghost clans/alliances. And will hurt legitimate players. I've played a game that tried this and worked out very poorly.. :'(

I've already had to make proxy clans and alliances to fight in the current 75,000 rail system..

Edited by (XB1)ExtroKold

I also believe that the public has little to no effect on the otcome of the conflicts this far, because most of them don't even have awareness of the conflicts.

They definitely do... but the public depends on clans involved in conflicts to inform them if you need their help as well as making it worth their while.

I'm part of the order alliance so font want to gang up to much. I agree that something needs to be done, I think halving the health and raising the repair cost would be a good start along with the server issue. Here is a bit diffrent pitch that may help with rail cost. First we dont want to scare away small clans and alliances if we raise to much they'll never be able to afford it. I was a small clan and made my clan base research and rail mostly by myself. For me it was alot lets not scare them away by making it impossible. So i believe rail cost should go off the size of the alliance or clan to even it out so large groups dont just mass produce and monoplise it. It would be nice if there were more dark sectors maybe split them up by sizes. Some smaller clans want to do a rail its fun useful and apart of the game they should have something attainable for hard work. I'm going to work hard for my alliance but with my clan size my cut is drasticly small compared to what my 2 clan alliance was it be nice to find away to fix that. With are larger numbers to get what we want we must keep taking sectors to even show a proffit out of such a large group.

To state more clearly maybe add more sectors divide them up by alliance size so smaller groups stand a chance and raise the rewards on the larger groups to make size more worth it big or small. Also repair cost are to low 50% damage is 100k thats way to cheap where the attackers spend millions and the defenders dont bother to guard do to why waist there time when we can pay.

Edited by (XB1)Church088

Perhaps somewhere else might is right GTAV or Red Ded Redemption but unfortunately if you are writing in this forum then obviously you are not playing those games therefore up in here its all about patience tactics and teamwork i irrevocably agree with ExtroKold and Xodus,  Despite the fact of a few individuals rasing random topic with lack of exact info, The Order Leaders have One common denominator: Facts brought by experience and pioneering trhough hard work comunity organization and above all patience to do things right and you can realize that by the way they take their time and care in order to write down the precious accurate info displayed on previous posts, so for the rest of the antagonizing individuals i hereby must say... Dont get mad homie it's all about the game we play let us toghether find a solution along the way.

• Upvote 1

You guys didn't capture your rails, just part of the first lay downs...

Rail Construction is Too Easy

Construction of a Solar Rail should be a large feat, AuspiciouSven67 is right that there should be a challenge and having a solar rail built is an accomplishment for any clan, AuspicouSven67's clan HSV took on that challenge and built 4 of the 22 first rails to laydown. However as time progresses the resources required to build a rail, other then the placids, becomes a joke. Here is how this can be fixed...

Casual Mode - Using existing resources - This would scale it a bit better then today

2,500,000 Credits (+2 mil)

15,000 Placids

15,000 Rubedo

100 Control Boards (+75)

100 Galium (+75)

Normal Mode

5,000,000 Credits (+4.5 mil)

100,000 Salvage

500,000 Alloy Plates (Please! Alloy plates don't have a good use!)

250 Control Module

250 Galium

Challenge Accepted - this would put the challenge of construction more inline with the challenge of capturing a rail

25,000,000 Credits

500,000 Salvage

2,500,000 Alloy Plates

2,500 Control Module

500 Argon Crystals

Nightmare Mode Enabled - You want a challenge right? All the resources?!

50,000,000 Credits

250,000 Salvage

250,000 Nano Spores

250,000 Ferrite

250,000 Polymer Bundle

5,000,000 Alloy Plates (PLEASE TAKE THEM FROM ME! WE HAVE TOO MANY AND HAVE NO GOOD USE!)

25,000 Circuits

25,000 Rubedo

25,000 Placids (These are used in too many places..)

2,500 Control Module

250 Gallium

250 Morphics

250 Neural Sensors

250 Neurodes

250 Orokin Cells

250 Argon Crystals

Would be cool to use Detonite, Fieldron, and Mutagen Mass here too, but the recipes all use salvage, placids, and control boards - those might be good to differentiate to recipes anyway and could use them here if using too many different ingredients isn't possible.

By using more different types of resources, that would open up every planet as being a good location to help fund the construction of more rails, and all resources being important in the later game. There are a lot of resource distribution problems today, with phobos and pluto being exactly the same for example. Alloy plates are too abundant and not used often enough, while placids are too limited and used in too many places..

Rail Capture Health breakdown

Today: Rail Health = 75,000

Takes an alliance / coalition of alliances 4,000 - 10,000 tenno along with public support and 100-200 million credits for battle pay.. This leads to existing top dog status, where the clans and alliances that already own dark sectors are able to continue to own their rails and are the only groups able to pay for attacks. This leads to monopolies, where only a few (2-4) large factions are able to become large enough to compete. This is a forcing factor for very large networks and foreign politics between 50-100 clans to become involved.

A small change: Rail Health = 50,000

Would take a force of 2,500-7,000 tenno along with public support and 70-150 million credits for battle pay. Has many of the similar factors of today, but takes it down a small notch.

Half way: Rail Health = 37,500

Would take a force of 2,000-5,000 tenno along with public support and 50-100 million credits. Has many of the similar factors of today, but is feasible for the best alliances (max 4,000 players) to not require coalitions.

Rail Health = 25,000

Would take a force of 1000-4,000 tenno,this enters the realm where a maxed out moon clan and larger alliances could take a rail without public support. Battle pay would cost around 30-70 million credits. Rail holders will need to defend their rails often or risk losing them.

Rail Health = 20,000

Would take a force of  750-3000 tenno, this is where I think the more dedicated alliances will end up in size. Battle pay would cost around 25-60 million credits.

Rail Health = 15,000

Would take a force of 500-2000 tenno, this is where any rail holder should be scared of a majority of attacks that comes their way, entering the realm where you'll need a decent number of people online defending and spectre regiments for every conflict. Battle pay would cost around 20-40 million credits

Rail Health = 10,000

Would take a force of 300-1,500 tenno, this is where mountain clans can take a rail without public support. Battle pay would be around 15-30 million credits. This is where more dedicated clan leaders are able to take clan rails without alliance support. From talking with different high profile clan leaders, this seems to be inline with their ambitions and make it possible for them to accomplish.

Alternative Solutions

Plan B) Increase Alliance max capacity to 10,000 or 12,000. This would allow larger alliances to be formed that they could take rails today without requiring coalitions along with public support; most clans aren't full and would allow larger alliance communities to be made without changing the challenge of taking a rail.

Plan C) Bring back the attacking / defend system from U13. Where whoever has the most health at the end of the conflict wins.

What I, founder of The Order, think should be done

I like a challenge, but I also like competition. Today I've accomplished the challenge of taking a dark sector, the only alliance to do so, and do so 4 times against abandoned rails, we're still working towards the challenge of taking a defended rail, even at our size we might not be able to do it yet. I don't fear for my rails being taken by a majority of attacks, HSV (AuspiciousSven67) is probably the only other group in the game right now where we'd actually put out a call to defend any of our rails. I don't feel that this is right, we should have to defend our rails constantly.

I think rail health between 37,500 - 20,000 is the best first step, that wouldn't be too drastic from what exists in the game, anything lower could make it impossible for an even sized attack/defense vs larger allainces for the defenders to win with the current issues that defense has..

Bugs: What needs to be fixed about defending, these need to be fixed before health is lowered too much

Defenders don't queue up into battle

If there isn't an active attacking match found, it says failed and you have to spam clicking support to find a match. You should be put into a match making queue, waiting for the next assault. Today by the time you do enter the match, the attackers already have a level advantage.

Both attackers and defenders get spectres without deploying spectre armies

Although they're probably weaker then spectres you deploy??? Both sides shouldn't get spectres unless an army is deployed.

Predeploying Battlepay & Spectre Armies

This isn't as much of a major issue, but is a nice to have; during the deployment phase of the attacker, both the attacker and defender should be able to set initial reserve and a spectre regiment to defend. Today a tactician or treasurer has to be online during at the very start of the attack to set these, which could be in the middle of the night. Since we have a 24 hour lead up time, would be nice to set these when its convenient.

Connection Problems - Attacker Host Advantage

Today attackers always have host advantage. I think queues will help solve this problem where there is a more even split between attackers and defenders, but to make PVP competitive & fair we need servers!

Trinity's Energy Vampire Damage is OP vs Rail Core

Energy Vampire deals a % of the targets health, which is about 10%? regardless of how high their health is... including the core itself. This probably should have some maximum cap of how much damage Energy Vampire should deal, probably 1000? instead of the 9000's damage values you see today vs the core.

Turrets in later phases are too weak and don't scale up

Turrets in the 2nd and final rooms are still level 1; they need to have higher health and shields and deal more damage (or at least allow us to level them up in the schema) as the players entering the later rooms have higher levels.

More defenses, like arc traps, would be fun to place. Could open up a whole new level of fun by allowing us to customize the  NPC forces and defenses on our rails.

TLDR: 25,000 Health. Fix bugs then lower some more.

I Feel like this post says it all, I really cant think of anything to add or change. 

Warframe should get some good servers though connexion bugs and problems are always slowly encouraging ppl to stop playing little by little bug after bug fail 2 join session after fail 2 join session and spawnig dead after spawning dead or blocked within the walls of the void or else, but the worst of all is probably winning a mission n when u get back in the lobby  mission resulted in failure by unknown reasons

And the usual not being able to find squad 4 the mission when in navigation there are about 20 to 40 depending on the mission... i dont really know maybe is a xbox live problem given all recent updates and xlive alerts bout network problems or maybe just maybe its all general brasil's fault i mean who knows

Edited by (XB1)MARTJN WEILDER

Personally i think the solar rails are fine . I dont see why they need to be made easier.   Players/clans just need to play better. not everything should be easy because it will just be boring otherwise

i totally agree with that mate