Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its Wed!

SunalJaswal

Not to mention that there has been no confirmation that U15 will be this week...

I would be (pleasantly) shocked if it were, considering how buggy the dev build was on the livestream on Friday.

I figure, if we are LUCKY, maybe we get an event this week that will lead in to the update. Maybe. If we're lucky.

Not to mention that there has been no confirmation that U15 will be this week...

I would be (pleasantly) shocked if it were, considering how buggy the dev build was on the livestream on Friday.

I figure, if we are LUCKY, maybe we get an event this week that will lead in to the update. Maybe. If we're lucky.

We had gate crash. If you played it/spoiled yourself with the lore you should know what it was all about.

im shure the hypetrain will have to go untill another 1-2weeks :D

Max 1 week because DE said it will be out this month

Edited by Jeloxale

Yeah, with the countdown in place, the update is soon but not necessarily this week. I'd expect an event or quest for this week's update though. That or nothing but some bug fixes (love me some bug fixes). Don't get your hopes up folks, expect nothing and you can't be disappointed. ;D

Edited by NightBeats

Anybody notice that the background asteroids don't move any closer shortly after the latest update node on the hype site? There's just enough distance for one node before everything stops getting closer.

Yeah...it's currently Tuesday where DE is. I'm picturing either this Thursday for U15 (one last teaser tomorrow, perhaps for the ice planet tileset, before the big update Thursday) or in a week (I'm hoping this isn't the case so I can enjoy this during my break from college).

And as far as bugs go...well, they've already fixed the Syndicate one. Remember during the stream when the New Loka crashed the game? This footage suggests not anymore. And for all we know, they could be really close anyways. Just because the demo was buggy doesn't mean it's new. Having worked on a game before (although nowhere near as large as Warframe), I've experienced firsthand how fixing minor issues can cause new ones in an otherwise almost finished game. All it takes is one accidental misstep in coding to screw something over. And since DE is a company as opposed to a group of 3 college students, they've probably got much better programming for locating and dealing with bugs in the code.

In short...have faith, my Tenno brothers and sisters. We shall experience the beauty of U15 soon.

Edited by Samoth95

I feel so bad for the console users because they have to read all the posts about the updates and watch all the videos. But then again PC master race ftw...

On the other hand, they don't have to be the proverbial guinea pigs for ironing out the inevitable release bugs/issues.