Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oracles Of Saturn?

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

Probably will come in the future.

We are missing Infested based Syndicate anyways.

That would actually be a question worth asking for the next Dev Stream if there is the possibility of future new syndicates or if what we see is what we get. If the second is true then I would say that the Oracles likely got folded into Cephalon Suda.

Edited by HappyApathy

That would actually be a question worth asking for the next Dev Stream if there is the possibility of future new syndicates or if what we see is what we get. If the second is true then I would say that the Oracles likely got folded into Suda Cephalon.

I'm pretty sure they turned into Cephalon Suda. Same idea, just a different form behind the idea.

Wouldn't an infested Syndicate just be infested? Considering the only one who has been able to manipulate them is Alad V.... and I don't see him doing us any favors anytime soon, I don't think it's likely.

Oracles was probably the gestalt idea for one of the current factions.

Hexis Guides, Tenno. May the Creed guide you.

Weren't they the ones focused on the void and whatnot? If so, then I'd guess they turned into the Arbiters. Even the article to describe them sounds kinda similar (mainly because I only have vague concepts of what an Oracle and an Arbiter are)...