Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Key Idea! I Think......

slyfox1223

I have no clue if this has already been brought to the table before but I wish to give the Dev team an idea for a new key.

I was recently playing Warframe on many different planets when I suddenly realized the extreme lack of stalker activity.

I know that most of the community detests the fact of ever even having the chance of meeting the stalker in any mission whatsoever, I speak for the few that might be seeking some thrill in having an encounter with the stalker.

My idea is this, either by making the key yourself or by defeating the stalker once, there would be this key that, whenever activated, would increase the chance of a stalker sighting significantly. Maybe even have one key where the stalker target the member who has the key activated and another where the stalker attacks the team as a whole, but both have its give and takes.

The rewards for completing the said mission would drastically increase like doubling the amount of credits or increase the chances of blueprints and rare mods. Why not both?

That's my idea. Oh and for the design I thought it could look like the derelict key but with a midnight finish and a deep red energy glow as well.

If someone could draw or design a version of that for me I would be very grateful, and if anyone would like to ad anything  to this idea It would be greatly appreciated.

All I'm thinking of is having the key be some Orokin artifact that offends the Stalker (Because you have it on you), causing him to hunt you down more often and deal increased damage to you.

Let's have it build out of Dread. I have way too many Dread BPs.

All I'm thinking of is having the key be some Orokin artifact that offends the Stalker (Because you have it on you), causing him to hunt you down more often and deal increased damage to you.

Let's have it build out of Dread. I have way too many Dread BPs.

Build a flaming effigy of Dread blueprints to set him off.

Or go around on every mission playing a recording of the Orokin being slaughtered. That's sure to &!$$ him off.

EDIT: Say his armor looks tacky. Insult his fashion style. "It's just an Excalibur frame with a different helmet, noob Stalker!"

"Did you mom pick it out for you?"

And of course; "Fight me bro? Do you even lift?" to provoke him.

Or use all of the above.

Might summon an army.

Edited by Kaiczar

There has needed to be a much more reliable way to summon each of the three assassins in this game.  I would like to have a "key" for a HQ map for each of them tbh. 

*Begins chant to summon mod to send this thread to the Fan Concepts forum*

Edited by Xaelon